ღ Chapter 7 ღ

Rosey 

Date Night

I have never been so nervous in my life. 'Why the hell is you nervous you're already his girlfriend and you gave him your virginity' my inner voice spoke.

I slip my dress into my over night bag and pull my hair into a messy bun. My parents think I'm going over Simones' to study. I walk down the stairs and see my brother playing his PS3 and my dad reading a newspaper with his legs crossed.

"I'll see you guys later I'm going to Simones' now" I said heading over to the door.

"Wait a minute young lady" my dad said getting up from the sofa.

"Yes?" I said mentally rolling my eyes.

"Does Simones' mother know you're staying the night?" he asked.

"Yes sir"

"Is her brother going to be there?"

"No sir"

"Okay you may leave" he said dismissing me.

Can you say protective much?

I arrive at Simone's' house around seven which means I have till eight to get ready. I pull out my pink, black and silver floral dress with blunt cut edges and pearled beads on one strap and matching black flats.

I topped it off with a light code of mascara, eye liner, and cherry bomb lip gloss. I let Simone curl my hair so that it was in waves going down my back.

"How do I look Mo?" I said modeling my outfit for her.

"You look sexy as hell" Sam said from the door.

"Shut up Sam, before I get Ray to beat your ass for calling his girl sexy" Simone said teasingly.

"Man whatever I'm just stating the truth" Sam said eye raping me.

"Um thanks Sam" I said awkwardly.

Before he could say anything the door bell rang. 'Saved by the bell' I thought to myself. I ran downstairs and opened the door. My mouth started to water at the image in front of me. This man was unbelievably sexy.

His swag was so on point. He had dark blue jeans, a black and gray button down shirt and a gold chain hanging around his neck.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"What I tell you about being shy?" he said pulling me towards him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. He leaned back and pressed his lips on mine. They were so soft and warm and I just melted in them. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance so I decided to tease him so I didn't open up. He grabbed my ass and roughly slammed me into him. I gasped when I felt his erection. He took that as the chance to shove his tongue down my throat. I moaned when I tasted the sweetness roam off his tongue. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. But, it was rudely interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"Do you guys need a room?" Simone says standing in the door way with her arms crossed.

I blushed, "Sorry about that" I sais shyly.

"Yeah, well I guess we'll be going" Ramon says awkwardly pulling me towards his car.

He walks towards the passenger side of the car and opens the door for me. I blushed who knew he could be such a gentleman.

When he gets in the car he turns my way and smiles. I smile back and put my head down. He grabs my chin with his finger and lifts it back up.

"Don't put your head down I hate that" he says.

"I'm sorry" I said biting my lip.

"Don't be baby just relax and stop being so shy" he said and kissed my cheek.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise"

I groaned, "I hate surprises" I said.

"Well, too bad" he said chuckling.

We pulled up in front of a park. Ramon grabbed a basket from the back seat and walked to my door.

"Wow Ramon this is beautiful" I said in awe stepping out of the car.

"So are you" he said.

I blushed, "Thank you"

"Anything for you" he whispered in my ear.

We walked to an opening in the park. My mouth dropped at the beautiful scene in front of me. There were roses, candles, and a blanket. I felt Ramon wipe a tear that I didn't even know escaped.

"Ramon this is so .... beautiful" I said.

"It was all worth it" he said.

"Thank you" I said and kissed his cheek.

"You don't have to thank me" he said.

That night we had a wonderful dinner and talked all night. It was the best first date a girl could ever ask for. We even made love under the moon light. I felt like the moment would never end. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------