Taekook (First Meeting)

"No, dad stop!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs, trying to pry my dad away from my mom. Long story short, my dad was drunk after fighting with my mom and once he got home, he dragged my mom to the front lawn and started to beat her.

"Get off of me, you homofreak!"

I was shoved harshly to the ground, landing on my hand, causing it to bend in an awkward position. I screamed in pain, gripping my hand in my chest. My mom screamed, yelling my name. I don't know why no one was coming out of their homes after hearing all this yelling.

Despite my throbbing hand, I got back up to help my mom.

"Dad! Please stop it!"

Once again, I was thrown to the ground. However, this time I feel and hit my head on a rock. My head throbbed and blood started to cloud my vision.

"Hey!"

I heard a voice yell out and the next thing I knew, a guy grabbed my dad and threw him to the ground. He punched him multiple times until my mom gripped his arm and pointed towards me. The guy turned and looked at me, before running to my side and pulling me into his arms.

"Hey! Are you ok?! HEY!"

I blacked out.
*******
Beep. Beep. Beep.

I opened my eyes and immediately shut them due to the bright light. Adjusting to the brightness, I observed my surroundings and realized that I was in a hospital. There was an IV in my arm that stung when I tried to get up.

Urg, my head is pounding.

I rubbed my head and felt a bandage. The bandage went around my eye too. There were other little bandages around my face too.

Right. My dad...and then I...right...I'm pretty banged up.

I sighed, knowing that I probably wouldn't see my dad again after what happened in the yard. I wondered where my mom was but I figured she was safe since she's either with the police or she's getting her wounds treated.

The door suddenly opened and the guy from before walked in. Forgetting about my IV, I got up out of bed and bowed, only to groan in pain when the IV moved. The guy ran to my side and put one hand on a back and the other helping me back into bed. He sat on the chair next to the bed.

"Are you okay?"

He had dark brown hair with little bits of light brown highlights in it. His eyes were big and glossy and shined with a thousand stars in them. His long, slender fingers ran through his hair, and his hair feel back down, making it look extra fluffy. I wanted to touch his hair.

Dang, he's hot!

Dang, he's hot!

"Hey, are you okay?"

I flinched at the sound of his voice and I immediately blushed while nodding my head.