12) I'm Not The One He Wants

This is told from Hoseok's point of view. It is no longer Yoongi's point of view. IT IS HOSEOK'S POINT OF VIEW!!!!!
••••••••••••
I stared at Yoongi's phone in my hand. He hadn't contacted me since he left his house but I figured he'd find some way to call when he wanted to. I ended up coming to Jungkook's place. Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung were here also.

Dang, I'm the only single one here.

The thing is, I know Jungkook from dance class and Namjoon from rap class. I met Taehyung and Jin shortly after as they were dating my best friends.

Jungkook came and sat beside me on the couch while Tae, Jin and Namjoon were in the kitchen.

"Hey man, you haven't said anything much. Isn't that Yoongi Hyung's phone?"

I sighed and nodded my head.

"Hyung...do you still like Yoongi Hyung?"

I looked at Jungkook and shook my head.

"Not anymore. I gave up on him a couple of months ago. And anyway, he loves Jimin."

"Jimin? As in Park Jimin?"

I nodded my head.

"Wow...you've liked him since you two were seven. Jimin's only been here for a few weeks and Yoongi's in love with him? That's tuff Hyung."

I frowned at Jungkook.

"Sorry. I just don't get why you chose to love him as long as you did. Do you miss him?"

I laid my head on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

"I'm not gonna lie, yes I still miss him. Of course I do. Yes, I still look for bits of him in every guy I meet, I probably always will. Yes, I still hope that I'll see his face every time there's a knock and I open my door. But I don't want to love him the way I used to. He ruined me. And even though I still wish we'd have a chance, I know he's not good for me."

Jungkook gave me a reassuring smile.

"Does it still hurt?"

"Yes, I think it always will. At least a little."

"But you said that you didn't love him anymore."

"I don't. But I used to. He had my heart in his hands and he didn't even know it. I gave him everything but I know he wouldn't do the same. At least not to the extent that I would. He chose someone else, even though he had all of me. But time will heal me. Maybe not
completely. I'll still remember him on my bad days but I'll try to have a few of those."

Jungkook pulled me into a hug and smiled again.

"Hyung, it sounds like you still love him though."

I scoffed at him.

"No, you don't get it. You have someone who loves you back with the same feelings that you have for them. Loving someone who doesn't love you back is one thing. But loving someone who you thought loved you back but finding out that they didn't, is completely different. It crushes you. You think everything is good and you're happy, but then everything is ripped right out from you. It's hurts like hell, and you'll never understand until you experience it."

Jungkook laughed a little and looked at a laughing Taehyung in the kitchen.

"And I hope that I never have to experience it. Tae Hyung means the world to me. After what happened to his family, I felt the need to protect him. Sort of like the way you protect Yoongi Hyung. Tae Hyung is my euphoria."

I ruffled Jungkook's hair and laughed.

"Gosh, you're so madly in love with him that it makes my gag!"

After a few seconds of wrestling Jungkook on the couch, my phone rang. It was an unknown number but then I remembered that Yoongi didn't have his phone so I answered it. Sure enough, it was Yoongi. But he sounded different, like he was in pain.

"Hoseok...I'm in the hospital. Jimin tried to kill himself."

My eyes widened as I pushed Jungkook off of me and began to collect my stuff.

"Hyung, I'm on my way and there's nothing you can say that will change that."

Yoongi told me the room number and then hang up the phone.

"Hyung, where are you goin?"

Taehyung came from the kitchen followed by Jin and Namjoon. Right now, I didn't have time to explain what was going on and I remembered that they all knew who Jimin was anyway.

"Yoongi is at the hospital with Jimin. Jimin tried to kill himself."

And with that, the five of us made our way to the hospital. I had explained the situation and Jimin and Yoongi's relationship on the way.

We ran to the room Yoongi had told me earlier. As we got closer, we noticed someone sitting on the chairs in front of the door. It was Yoongi. His head was down and his hair was covering his face. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me. God, the sight killed me. Yoongi's eyes were swollen as if he'd been crying for a while and his hair was a mess. His lips were dry and he looked extremely pale.

"Hey, Hoseok. Um, what are the four of you doing here?"

Yoongi already knew who they were as we all were pretty close. Jin went and gave Yoongi a hug before speaking in a clam and comforting voice.

"We heard what happened. We're not necessarily close to Jimin but we consider him a friend. Plus, we wanted to be here for you too."

Yoongi gave us a slight smile. Taehyung and Jungkook went into Jimin's room and Jin and Namjoon followed shortly after. I was going to enter too but then I saw Yoongi just standing there, staring at the door.

"Aren't you coming in with us?"

Yoongi looked down.

"Hoseok...we broke up."
•••••••••••
WELL ALRIGHTY THEN!!! I've done three updates today so I'm pretty content with myself. I'm not sure if I'll update 2moro as I'm going to my best friend's house for the whole day. I'M SO EXCITED!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! VOTE, COMMENT, AND ALL THAT JAZZ!!!💜💜💜🦋