6) Calm Before the Storm

TERRIBLE SMUT WARNING AHEND!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, THEN SKIP AROUND TO ABOUT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER WHEN ALL THE SMUT IS OVER SO THAT YOU DONT MISS ANYTHING IMPORTANT!!
••••••••
     Yoongi and I kissed passionately, our lips molding together as if they were meant for each other . Yoongi licked my bottom lip, eager to enter his tongue in my mouth, to which I allowed. It became a battle of tongue and teeth clashing together, and Yoongi won. I let his tongue explore my mouth as I ran my fingers through his hair.

To me, nothing mattered at that moment. All that was going through my mind was one thing. Min Yoongi. I wanted him. It had been so long since I had felt such love from someone and I grew more and more desperate for his touch. I tugged at his hair slightly, trying to tell him how much I wanted him. Thankfully, he got the clue.

I moaned in his mouth as I felt his cold, rough fingers run against my warm skin. Without breaking the kiss, he began to unbutton and push my shirt off so that it was hanging on my arms. I pulled at his shirt and he smiled into the kiss before beginning to unbutton his own shirt.

Ah, damnit. I need him.

Without breaking the kiss, I climbed on top of Yoongi's lap. He gasped but then took off my shirt completely and resting his hands on my waist.

Fuck. I can't breathe. But I don't want to stop this feeling.

Yoongi pulled away from the kiss.

"You do know that you can pull away in order to breathe right?" He said, slightly out of breath.

I smiled a little and nodded my head before attacking his lips again with mine. His hands moved up to my nipples and played with them, causing me to moan softly.

Shit. I need more.

"It hurts..."

Yoongi looked at me sweetly and buried his face in my neck, beginning to leave open mouth kisses all over.

"What hurts, baby?"

Butterflies swarmed my stomach after I heard the sudden name. However, all my thoughts was focusing on something else. I grabbed one of Yoongi's hands and placed it on my boner. He looked at me shocked.

"It hurts here."

Yoongi chuckled.

"Well, let me help you then."

In one swift movement, Yoongi had me pinned under him on the bed. He attacked my chest with kisses, sucking harshly now and then as he started to unbuckle my pants. He pulled my pants and my boxers down and I shivered as the cold air came in contact with my dick. It was standing up eagerly and dripping precum. Yoongi leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"You're already so wet for me, baby."

The dirty talk made me more needy and I bucked my hips up against his. He laughed.

"Alright. I'll stop teasing you now."

He placed three fingers in front of me and I immediately began to suck on them. Saliva dripped down his hand and my mouth.

"Fuck baby. You look so hot."

He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and placed kisses all over my face.

"This'll hurt."

I yelped, feeling his finger push into my hole. Gripping onto the sheets, I felt tears fall from my eyes. Yoongi whispered sweet things in my ear as he proceeded to add more fingers. Soon enough, I began to feel so much pleasure and I moaned loudly. My breathing was erratic and my mouth was gaping open. Yoongi took his fingers out and I whined at the loss of contact. I looked at Yoongi as he pulled his pants down and then his boxers. I gulped at his size.

Holy shit.

Yoongi laughed at me as I stared at him putting on a condom. He leaned down to me.

"Are you sure you want this right now?"

Yoongi looked at me with sweet eyes, waiting for me to answer before moving forward with anything. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply as my answer. He took a deep breathe and kissed me again as he inserted himself in me.

"Shit! Hurts!"

Tears ran down my face and Yoongi kissed them away. He didn't move yet so that I could get used to his size. I slowly nodded, letting him know that he could move now.

He started, slowly moving in and out of me. I yelled out, feeling the pain of my hole being penetrated. He kissed me again, hoping to distract me. After a while, it started to feel good.

"Ahhhh~ Faster~"

Yoongi groaned and began to pick up speed, ramming into me. I ran my fingers up and down his back as I moaned in his ears. Yoongi let out low moans as he pounded in me.

"Yoongi...I'm-"

"Cum with me, baby."

With that, I came all over my stomach and Yoongi right after me. He pulled out and took the condom off, throwing it in the bin beside his bed. Our breathing returned to normal as he laid next to me. He pulled my body close to him and covered us with the covers.

"I love you."

No, he doesn't.

The voice in my head followed Yoongi's statement which made it hard for me to say anything.

"Thank you." I said, before drifting off to sleep.

Don't get your hopes up Jimin. He'll leave you just like everyone else.
••••••••••
So once again too much time on my hands!!! I CAN UPDATE BUT I CANT DO MY DARN SUMMER ASSIGNMENT!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Oh well! Since I've done three updates in a day, I won't have to worry bout making an update for at least a couple of days. ALSO IM SO SORRY BOUT THE SMUT!!! I KNOW IT SUCKSSSSSSS!!!😓😓 anyway, time to get off Wattpad and go do something productive...sleep! 😪😪😴