15) You're Here

Dang Yoongi looking like a full course meal here!!!! I would ride in his plane!! (Not dirty)
•••••••••
My mind seemed to turn blank after Hoseok left. Why do I always do this? I manage to push away and hurt everyone who comes near me. Everyone I care about leaves me at some point. Well, that's a lie. They don't leave me. I drive them to a point where they can't  handle me anymore, so they leave first. It's all because of me.

I have to go to Hoseok. I have to follow him. I can't lose him too. With all the strength I had left, I got up and ran out of my house, not minding the heavy rain soaking my body. I ran and ran in every direction, hoping to find Hoseok sitting on a bench or in a restaurant. But to my luck, I couldn't find him anywhere. Giving up, I fell to the ground with my head hung low, the rain dripping down my face.

"Hobi

"Hobi..."

Everything seemed to disappear from my life. It was like the world only existed of me and all the pain. I spoke out to no one in particular.

"I'm tired. And it's so awfully difficult to feel sad and tired at the same time when all I want to do is feel alive."

I was glad that it was raining. That way my tears blended right in.

"Jiminie...come back to me."

I just wish everything was back to the way it was. I wish my family was still alive. I wish Jimin and I were still together. I was Hoseok was still my best friend. I wish nothing changed and everything was good in the world.

"Hyung..."

That voice. That soft voice that I've been dying to hear for so long. I looked up slowly, coming face to face with a beautiful masterpiece.

"Jiminie..."

There he was again. My love. Everything seemed to stop as soon as he showed up. My tears continued to fall. Jimin leaned down and put the umbrella over me, resulting in him getting wet.

(Imagine that the girl is actually a boy lol

(Imagine that the girl is actually a boy lol.)

"Hyung?"

His voice. God, how I missed his voice. I missed his everything. Jimin rested his hand on my shoulder. His touch made me shiver. I cried out and lunged at him, embracing him in a hug to which he dropped his umbrella and hugged me back.