7) The Note

I laid in my bed, staring up at the white ceiling, recalling the events from last night.

So Yoongi confessed to me. And then we kissed and....had sex.

I immediately blushed at the thought of me in Yoongi's bed, engulfed in his arms. In fact, when I woke up around seven in the morning, I left a note thanking him for the clothes and letting me spend the night and then went home while he was still sleeping. I felt a little bad, leaving him without saying a proper goodbye or a proper thank you. I rolled onto my side and stared at the photo on my nightstand.

Dad...Hyung...am I doing the right thing? *********
     I walked the crowed halls with my head hung low, avoiding any social interaction. It was early morning and school was going to start in twenty minutes however I didn't see Yoongi yet.

I wonder if something's wrong. Wait, you shouldn't be worry about him!

I sighed, his face still clouding my mind. As I continued to walk towards my class, I bumped into someone. Shutting my eyes, I waited for the impact of the floor and the laughter that would come after. However, all I felt was an arm around my waist, holding me tightly so that I wouldn't fall down. I opened my eyes, looking at an unfamiliar face. He smiled at me, pulling me back up.

"Are you okay?"

He had bright orange hair, a little lighter than my orange hair, that was curled in random places but still managed to look good. His eyes were glossy and sparkled like the entire universe was held in them. He smiled a little, showing his high cheekbones, a dimple being slightly visible.

I didn't realize I was staring so much until he snapped his fingers in front of me

"Hello? I asked if you were okay."

My face flushed as I quickly nodded my head without stopping. He put his finger on my forehead, halting my nodding head.

"You don't have to nod so much. One nod is okay."

He smirked at me.