16) Oh Fuck

This will be told from a third person point of view. Also, THIS IS TERRIBLE SMUT PART 2!!! DONT READ IF U DONT LIKE SMUT!!!!
•••••••••••
         Yoongi opened his groggy eyes, pushing himself up with his elbows. He looked over at the clock that hung on the wall reading 4:30 in the morning. Yoongi thought to himself, trying to figure out the reason he woke up.

I knew I heard something.

"Ahhhh~~~"

Yoongi's eyes widened as I slowly turned his head, looking at a squirming Jimin next to him. He was still asleep however the sinful moans coming out of his slightly parted mouth made it clear that he was having a wet dream. Despite just waking up, Yoongi was extremely alert once he saw the state Jimin was in. His hair stuck to his forehead and beats of sweat covered his body. Jimin held a strong grip on his oversized shirt, his milky collarbone and chest bare. He managed to kick off the blanket in his sleep, therefore revealing his hard member through his shorts to Yoongi.

Yoongi gulped aggressively and chuckled, watching the scene in front of him.

He continued to observe Jimin, feeling his own member began to wake up too

He continued to observe Jimin, feeling his own member began to wake up too. At first, he thought he would go to the bathroom and take care of his problem himself and just let Jimin ride out his dream and release in his shorts. But then he heard this simple sentence Jimin managed to moan out and all Yoongi's sanity seemed to vanish.

"Yoongi, fuck me~~~"

Ohhhhh fuck.

Yoongi smirked and decided that he would have some fun with the situation that was unfolding in front of me. He crawled on top of Jimin, careful not to wake him up, and softly pulled down his shorts and boxers. Jimin shifted, feeling the cold hit his member, and Yoongi placed his hands on the sides of Jimin to keep him still. Yoongi planted a small kiss on the tip of Jimin's dick, causing Jimin is arch his back and moan softly. Chuckling softly, Yoongi took Jimin's entire length in his mouth, resulting in Jimin to shoot open his eyes and moan loudly. Jimin immediately felt Yoongi's warm mouth around his dick and he looked down, gripping Yoongi's hair, slightly turning him on even more.

"Ah~ Hyung. What are-"

Jimin moaned loudly as Yoongi deep throated him, moving his head up and down at a fast pace. Jimin tighten his grip on Yoongi's hair as he felt his high approaching. Yoongi seemed to realize how close Jimin was to releasing and removed his mouth, causing Jimin to whine from the loss of contact on his member. Yoongi took off Jimin's shirt and trailed kisses up his stomach to his chest until he reached his neck and began to suck harshly at the skin, leaving behind beautiful bruises.

"Ah~~~"

Jimin thrusted his hips up, desperate for friction. To this action, Yoongi held down Jimin's waist and bit his neck, causing Jimin to yelp. This was want Jimin wanted before they went to bed. He wanted to have Yoongi inside him, therefore his dreamt about it instead. But now he was glad because Yoongi was finally giving him want he wanted.

"Don't move."

Yoongi's voice was low and husky, making Jimin feel as if he could cum just by his voice. Jimin nodded his head in response and Yoongi connected their lips, leading to a battle of tongues to which Yoongi won.

Click.

Jimin discounted their lips and looked up at his hands that laid above his head, seeing them in handcuffs. Yoongi had managed to reach over to the drawer and put cuffs on Jimin while he was distracted with the kiss. Jimin struggled against the cuffs and winced, feeling them dig into his wrists.

"Hyung, what are these?"

Yoongi didn't respond and instead began to suck on Jimin's left nipple and playing with the other one. Jimin arched his back and moaned, loving the pleasure. But he wanted more. He wanted Yoongi inside of him. No, he needed Yoongi inside of him.

"Hyung..."

Jimin whined and Yoongi seemed to know the reason, now sticking a finger into Jimin's butt without warning, causing Jimin to shut his eyes due to the pain. Yoongi moved his finger in and out with a steady pace, continuing to add fingers until he left that Jimin was ready enough. Jimin eventually began to feel good from Yoongi's fingers thrusting in and out of him. Yoongi enjoyed watching the influence he had on the younger but eventually grew eager himself, his member throbbing painfully. Yoongi removed his fingers and Jimin stared with half open eyes at Yoongi to watch his next move.

Yoongi removed his shirt and leaned down to kiss Jimin as he took off his shorts, pumping himself. Their lips disconnected and Yoongi stared into Jimin's eyes, looking for approval. He wanted to make sure Jimin was okay with what was going on. Jimin seemed to know what Yoongi was thinking as he responded with a smile and a nod. Yoongi connected their lips again and slowly inserted himself into Jimin.

"Fuck, you're tight."

Yoongi began thrusting at a fast pace, feeling Jimin tense up at the feeling. Yoongi kissed him affectionately.

"Don't forget to breathe, kitten."

Jimin moaned at the name and tugged against the cuffs.

"Hyung~ I want to touch you."

Without stopping his movements, Yoongi removed the cuffs to which Jimin immediately ranked his fingers up and down Yoongi's back, most likely leaving behind scratch marks.

Ah Hyung! I...cumming..."

Yoongi got close to Jimin, leaving his head next to Jimin's face, Jimin shivering at Yoongi's breathe against his ear.

"Cum with me, Kitten."

Upon hearing that, Jimin cum hard, followed by Yoongi shortly after. Catching their breathe, they laid next to each other.

"Fuck, Jimin. It's literally 5 in the morning. Let's sleep in. We're on summer break so it's not like we have somewhere to be tomorrow."

Jimin hummed and buried his head in Yoongi's neck, sniffing in his scent.

"I love you, Jiminie."

Yoongi didn't expect Jimin to say it back or respond back. But his eyes widened at Jimin's next words.

"I...love you too Hyung."
••••••••••
MY PUPPY IS SO CUTE!! Like I'm lying on the floor and she keeps coming to me and licking my face. Anyway, once again, hope u enjoyed the TERRIBLE smut. VOTE COMMENT AND ALL THAT JAZZ!!! 💜💜🦋