1) I'm Done

"I hate you! How did I give birth to a gay slut like you?! Get out of my house or else I'll kill you!"

Jimin clutched the side of his head, feeling the warm, sticky blood trickling down. His mother was drunk and hit Jimin with the beer bottle. I got up and walked outside, leaving my mother on the floor crying. Even if I did try to help her, it wouldn't change anything. I would only make it worse. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach, as I fell to my knees, throwing up the food I had eaten an hour ago.

I finished throwing up and wiped my mouth, only to see the red cuts on my wrist that I made the night before. I look up to the purple and orange sky, watching the clouds drift by. Do you think I could become a cloud too? I turned my head to the abandoned building next to my house. Would it be better if I'm gone? My feet seemed to move towards the building. I walked up the rusty stairs, opening the door to the rooftop, feeling the cold air against my face. The wound on the side of my head was throbbing, but it didn't care. All I could think about was ending it all. The pain. The suffering. The tears. I wanted it all to end.

I stood on the ledge and stared at the ground below me,thinking about how it would feel when I land on the concrete. I screamed in frustration.

"Why was I born?! I don't know! What went so wrong in my life?! I just want it all to end!"

"Would that change anything?"

I whirled around, resulting in me slipping and I started falling backwards. I closed my eyes and waited for the wind to flow through my hair and the impact of the hard ground. But it never came. Instead I opened my eyes and saw that I was sitting on the roof with another guy in front of me. He was really handsome. His eyes, lips, and silver hair looked just perfect.

"If you died, would things be different?" He asked me again.

I could no longer hold it in and I burst into tears. The guy sighed before pulling me into a hug. I cried into his chest, gripping his shirt until my knuckles turned white. He rubbed my head while I cried, which I found extremely comforting. After a while, I pulled away from him, immediately missing the warmth his body gave me.

"Are you ok now?" He asked, in a low voice.

I nodded, sniffling. He wiped my tears away with his hands before helping me stand up with him.

Ruffling my hair, he smiled a gummy smile and said," Don't cry. You're too  pretty to be crying," and then walked through the door, leaving me on the roof.

I was in shock. Who was he? Suddenly all the thoughts I had before was replaced with only one thing. The guy with the silver hair. I sat on the roof for a bit before returning home.

My mom was now sleeping on the couch, holing onto a family portrait of us. All of us. I put a blanket on her before going up to my bedroom. As I sat on my bed with the knife I had, I remembered the certain words I heard before.

"Don't cry. You're too pretty to be crying."

I sighed and put the knife under my pillow. That was the first night in a while that I didn't cut. I didn't think much of the reason for it, but it was definitely because of him. The guy with the sliver hair.

********

First chapter is done! I like this one much better than the Taekook one that I'm writing. Also for whoever is reading this, I might not post new updates quickly cause of certain problems I am going through. But vote, comment and whatnot.