33

[ Taeyong | Sicheng | Ten | Johnny | Lucas | Jungwoo | Mark ]

Jungwoo fumbles his fingers as he stares at his best friend who was right beside him. With a pout, he adjusts his mask as he nudges Mark on the shoulder. "T—they're late."

Rolling his eyes, Mark whips his cape and presses his hands onto his hips. Have no fear, Lucas and Donghyuck will be here at any minute now! It's only a matter of time before he reunited with his ray of sunshine. "You do know we've been waiting for only 5 minutes."

"I know, but it feels like an eternity." Jungwoo swallows, feeling slightly cold as the wind hits his shoulder. He wanted to wear something less revealing, but Mark convinced him otherwise. It's only because of Lucas he's willing to wear a sheer mesh top underneath his suit. "I can't believe you convinced me to wear this."

Mark wiggles his eyebrows, giving Jungwoo a big nod of approval. Geez, if it weren't for him his best friend probably wouldn't have the chance to ask for the dick. He should be damn grateful! "Don't lie, you would have worn it anyways."

"B—but it exposes my nipples." Jungwoo blushes, covering his face with his hands. The thing was, once he takes off this suit, his whole body will be exposed to Lucas and he's unsure if he's ready for that.

And, this was why Mark was the brains in this friendship. He heaves a loud sigh, adjusting his mask. It was quite obvious his best friend was a little too—scratch that, really nervous, but he shouldn't worry about that. "Listen, he's going to be blown away. You're hot. He's handsome." Mark continues, gesturing with his hands. "And, you know what two attractive people do? They—"

"S—shut up, I'm not going to have sex with him." Jungwoo crosses his arms, biting his lip. Okay, maybe that was a total lie, but how can he admit it and not feel embarrassed about it?

Placing a hand over his chest, Mark fakes a gasp. That's not what he really meant, but he's not surprised. Jungwoo is at that age where he's ready to get down and freaky in the sheets. "You really should stop doing that."

"Do what?" Jungwoo clears his throat as he watches Lucas and Donghyuck pull over at his driveway. "Oh my god, they're here. If you do anything to embarrass me I will—"

Making a face of an angel, Mark whistles while shrugging his shoulders. He's known to do the exact opposite when it comes to practically everything, so why would he listen to his best friend now? "I mean, I can't guarantee that."

"Don't make me tell Donghyuck about that journal of love songs you wrote to him." Jungwoo crinkles his nose, thinking about all the cheesy songs Mark calls 'legendary masterpieces from the heart'. "You do know you can't sing, right?"

Donghyuck pops his cute little head out of the back seat and gestures Mark to come. He widens his smile, placing his hands on his cheeks. "Get in losers, we're going to be late!"

It only took a second for Jungwoo to side eye Mark who was still up in cloud nine. To be honest, this was the first time Donghyuck ever snapped back at him. He loves his sassy king. "Babe, you look beautiful as always."

Blushing heavily, Donghyuck pops his head back into the backseat and rolls the windows up. For sure, he's glad it's dark outside because then Mark would see his face and how much he really likes him.

"Did you miss me?" Lucas grins, holding Jungwoo's hand as he got into the front seat. "You are gorgeous, my lady."

Jungwoo blinks and turns his head towards the window. He notices Lucas leaning closer and closer towards his body. Oh my god, it's only for the seatbelt! This will only—

"You know, it's illegal to look at me like that." Lucas mouths, breath brushing against Jungwoo's lips. It was at that moment when Jungwoo took a big gulp and pushed him away, blinking at what just happened.

Shaking his head, he turns to Lucas with soft eyes. "D—did I hurt you? I didn't mean to push you away." He continues, reaching his hands towards him. "You make me so nervous, but in a good way."

"If you give me a kiss, maybe my boo-boo will go away." Lucas breathes, cupping his chest dramatically. "Oh no, I think I can see the light. Hurry—"

Heaving a loud sigh, Jungwoo narrows his eyes towards Lucas who was pointing to his cheek. Pfft, it's not like he's going to give him what he wants! Who says—

"You're too slow, my lady," Lucas smirks, successfully stealing a kiss from his cutie patooty. It's all fun and games until he decides to take things to the next level. "How about we save a few kisses for later?"
-
A/N:
Okay, I lied. We are ALMOST there. Prom 2018! Here we come~
😌