35

[ Taeyong | Sicheng | Ten | Johnny | Lucas | Jungwoo | Mark ]

Sicheng grits his teeth as he chugs down his fourth cup of fruit punch. He crosses his arms, pointing to the two who were eating their faces off in the corner. "I spy with my little eye a rat."

"Make that two rats." Kun clicks his tongue, eyeing Chenle who was equally disappointed in the discovery. If this was in the animal kingdom, Sicheng would have already crushed Jungwoo, but clearly, a lion like him waits for his prey to be cornered.

"I can't believe he crashed your prom." Chenle gasps, placing his hand over his chest. That was the definition of rude! No one disobeys Sicheng and gets away with it. "And with that hideous DIY mask too."

Sicheng sucks the inside of his cheek and snaps his fingers. It's such a shame he has to get his hands dirty again, but considering he's still petty about losing everything to Jungwoo, he has to do this one way or the other. "Follow my lead, boys."

It's all fun and games until the queen bee and his lackeys decided it was such a great idea to walk over to Jungwoo and Lucas. The five were exchanging stares, each declaring war against the other.

"Well well, look what the trash dragged in." Sicheng laughs, looking Jungwoo up and down. He holds the fruit punch in his hands, taking a sip as he turns his attention towards his date, Lucas. "I didn't know you had a thing for losers."

Kun nods, grinning at how ridiculous these two looked together. He could have sworn just the other day the two hated each other, but he can only assume ugly attracts each other. "Isn't he that ass chaser? How disgusting."

"Yeah, I heard he's a total pervert too," Chenle adds, whipping out his smartphone as he updates his facebook status. "This is so going to my profile."

Even though Jungwoo could care less about Sicheng's potty mouth but the thing was... why did he feel so mad? "People like you are the reason why I have a middle finger."

Releasing a gasp, Sicheng fakes a laugh. Wow, such vulgar words! He's not surprised, just a tad disappointed in pretty much everything. "Honey, I didn't know you stopped this low. This is such a downgrade from Taeyong." He continues, crinkling his nose at the asshole who had his hands around Jaehyun's waist. "He's also trash too. Everyone's trash!"

Kun senses things are about to go a little out of control. It's not like he doesn't want to start this catfight, but this was prom night. All he wants is for everything to go smoothly so Sicheng can be crowned prom queen. At this time, status was more valuable than anything. "H—hey, quit it. You need to calm down."

"Don't tell me what to do!" Sicheng snaps, flicking away Kun's gasp as he tosses his earrings towards Chenle. "Tonight, I'm going to kill a bitch!"

Widening his eyes Jungwoo can feel the stingy pain of Sicheng digging his nails into his head. It's as if his sole purpose was to kill him, but hey a fight is a fight. Jungwoo lashes back, tugging on Sicheng's earlobes, making him scream with pain. "Looks like we're both going to be dead."

As the crowd gathers around forming a circle, Jungwoo and Sicheng were on the floor as they rip each other to shreds. It all started with the queen bee over there, challenging Jungwoo to a fight. It was to see who can mess up each other's hair, but it looks like he lost this round! There on top of Sicheng's head resembled something oddly familiar, only Lucas could have recognized. It was the notorious penis swirl.

"I told you to back off my man!" Sicheng hollers, grabbing onto his heel as he tries to stab Jungwoo's eyes. "Why doesn't anyone listen to me?"

It's official, Sicheng has gone to another level of crazy. Beyond insane. Even his goons were concerned, but Jungwoo wasn't surprised. All that hatred was bottled up and it was dying to be released. It's for the better anyways. "For the last time, the only man I have eyes on is Lucas!"

Just as the chaperones were alerted of a potential fight on the dance floor, Lucas sighed. He really didn't want to do this, but he just couldn't stand insult after insult coming from Sicheng's mouth. "Babe, when you see the signal, grab my hand and run to the door."

"W—what?" Jungwoo clears his throat, watching Lucas pull down the fire alarm.

Not a second later, all the sprinklers were turned on. Everyone screamed as they ran underneath the table, hoping to get some shelter. Of course, Sicheng was a mess. His makeup was running down his face along with a couple of obvious scratches Jungwoo had given him on his arm. If anyone asks, he needs medical attention. Both mentally and physically.

Lucas grabbed a hold of Jungwoo's hand, squeezing it tightly as the two ran for their lives. He looked back, noticing his favorite nurse glaring at him as he successfully makes his great escape. It's alright, he will just take suspension in advance. Tonight, they were prom crashers.

-
A/N:
Double update because why not ;)
Well we are almost near the end of the book! 😟
Wow, we all came a long way! Couldn't have done it without you guys. ❤️