38

[ Taeyong | Sicheng | Ten | Johnny | Lucas | Jungwoo | Mark ]

[Part one]

Jungwoo bites his lip, pulling onto Lucas's necktie as he leads him up the stairs towards his bedroom. They stumble a bit, both staring into each other's eyes before Lucas makes the first move. He's not even near his door and already, Jungwoo can feel the softness of his lips on him.

"How long are you going to stare at me?" Jungwoo teases, playfully removing Lucas's suit as he pulls him into his room. It's such a shame he didn't clean up a bit, but really all they need is for the bed to be clean. Then again, after tonight, he can't make any promises. "I thought you wanted me, badly."

Lucas swallows, staring at Jungwoo who was rubbing his hand on his shoulder in such a seductive way. He could have sworn he's doing this on purpose. And from the looks of this, it's totally working. "What do you mean?"

"Don't play games with me." Jungwoo grins, grabbing Lucas's hand and presses it on his ass. The thing was, he wasn't planning on making the first move, but his hormones were screaming 'please fuck me'. "Go on, squeeze it."

Lucas takes Jungwoo's offer and admittedly smirks. Not only did he have the perfect ass, but also a banging body. It would be a crime if he left things as they are tonight. Then again, he really has no regrets for the things he's about to do.

Not a second later, Jungwoo pushes Lucas onto his bed, licking his lips. It's been a good two seconds and already he's on top of him, stroking the thin fabric material on his bulge. Lucas curses underneath his breath, feeling his pants tighten with every touch.

"My room, my rules." Jungwoo deepens his gaze, pushing his hair back. It was so obvious Lucas had lost all control and right now he's playing exactly into Jungwoo's hands. "Now, bow down to me."

Lucas grins, covering his mouth with his hand. It's honestly quite adorable to see Jungwoo boss him around. Just for tonight, he will play into his little game. "Oh? If I bow down, what do I get in return?"

Pulling down Lucas's pants, Jungwoo smirks. He moved his head down, pressing his tongue onto the tip of his length, in a circular motion. Lucas can feel the warmness of Jungwoo's mouth trailing on his cock, moving slowly up and down as he clenches his teeth together. The way he ran his tongue all over his running cock was absolutely amazing.

"Did you like it?" Jungwoo asks, swallowing a generous amount of cum as he looks into Lucas's eyes. It must be hard for him to take it all in but considering it's his first time, he's doing better than he thought.

Lucas nodded, placing his hands over Jungwoo's waist. He moved him closer, right below his cock. In an instant, Jungwoo naturally moves his hips, letting out his sweet voice as he notices something poking his ass from underneath.

"You know, it isn't fair if I'm the only one who feels good," Lucas replies, leaning closer towards Jungwoo. Seeing how cute he was, it was time he rewarded him for his efforts. "How about I take care of you from now on?"

Jungwoo approves, begging for Lucas to give him his everything. It sucks, he didn't want to give in, but he would just end up lying to himself. "P—please. Don't make me wait any longer."

With that, Lucas crashes his lips onto his, biting and tugging for dominance. This makes Jungwoo whimper, opening his mouth for Lucas to slide in his tongue. He hates the feeling of losing, but if it's with him then yeah he's willing to risk it all.

It didn't take long for Jungwoo to release the second round of moans. Each time he did that, Lucas would smirk, encouraging the boy to continue with his lewd sounding voice. "Beautiful."

Blushing, Jungwoo loves it when Lucas calls him that. It's not like it's the first time he's heard of the word, but the way he says it makes him feel so loved. He stares at him with wide eyes, face red. All it took was one last kiss before Jungwoo took all his clothes off. "I—I want you to touch me." He continues, placing his hands on top of Lucas's, intertwining them altogether. "T—tonight, I'm yours."
-
A/N:
Can you believe this is the second to last chapter of this book? Just kidding, I lied. Part two coming up after this. Whoops. (Really just a lame excuse for my lazy ass to split these chapters up) 😩