Chapter 2

-Jaclyn-

I went into my room that I shared with my brother, hayes and Aaron and put down my bags.

"Where are we all sleeping" hayes asked flipping his hair.

"I'm not sleeping with my brother" I stated.

"Well your not sleeping with one of them." Jack said pointing to hayes and Aaron.

"Me and Jaclyn will sleep together. One of you can have the couch and the other one can have the 2ed bed." Hayes said.

"Sounds good to me" I said and smirked at jack.

I grabbed my laptop from my neon green back pack and sat on the bed. I logged into twitter and looked at a few tweets I was tagged in from fans of the boys.

@jackandcash: "@JaclynJohnson @KatieDallas @AlyssaGilinsky are you guys going to magcon NYC?

I replayed with a yes we are and followed her.

Then I pulled up my video editor Icon and began editing my new youtube video that was going up tomorrow.

"Whatch ya doin" hayes said flopping on the bed and chewing his gum loudly.

"Editing a video" I replied not looking up from the screen.

"Hmm sounds boring wanna come swimming with us" he asked.

"No thanks" I said

"Did I hear a yes?" He said and shut off my laptop

"Seriously" I sighed

"That needs to be done by tomorrow hayes" I'm really getting frustrated with him.

"Come on Jaclyn" he begged.

"Fine but only for a little" I said finally giving in.

"Meet you there!" He said and ran out the door.

I went to the washroom and put on my purple bikini and grabbed a towel.I got a room key and walked out of the room heading for the pool.

When I walked in the door made a loud noise and everyone looked at me and kept looking at me. I quickly took the towel and covered my body because if I didn't I know I would get shit from jack.

-jack.j-

We were all laughing and then heard the door shut. Everyone looked over to see Jaclyn. She was wearing the most reviling bathing suit ever worse than Alyssa and Katie's and trust me theirs were pretty bad. Why does she think I bought her a full piece? For it to just sit around?!

I got out of the pool and walked toward her.

"What are you wearing" I said to her.

"Let me think" she said tapping her chin.

"I'm going swimming so a bathing suit" she answered pushing past me

"Stop being a smart ass" I said and grabbed her wrist.

"I'm fifteen I can wear what I want" she said ripping her wrist loose from my grip and jumping in the pool. She is so sassy gosh.

-Matt-

All the guys were playing colours and I was sitting out of the pool with Katie.

"Wanna race in the other pool?" I asked her and she looked up from her phone.

"Sure but don't cry when you lose" she said and winked. Was she flirting with me?!

We got into the pool and decide what stroke we were going to do. We agreed on freestyle (A/N sorry if you don't know what that is).

"Ready, set, go" she said and we started.

She made it to the wall a few second before me.

"Haha I won" she said sticking her tongue out.

"Whatever it not fair because your in competitive " I said jokingly

"Do you know how to flip?" I asked her

"Ya that's so easy" she said

"Do it then if it's so easy" I said. I was surprised that Cameron was allowing this to happen. He is so protective.

She tucked and flipped.

"Good job but how about a backflip" I said laughing and she frowned.

"Oh I don't know how to do that" she said and her face turned red.

"Don't be embarrassed I will teach you" I told her and she backed away.

"Matt it's okay" she said

I grabbed her and and said "no no come on you will be fine trust me"

"I don't want to I'm scared" she said and pushed my away but I grabbed onto her waist and pulled her closed to me. I looked her in the eyes telling her to trust me and she nodded.

"Okay so just stand like you are going to front flip then push off the ground and bend your back and legs remember to blow bubbles" I said.

I placed one of my hands on her back and one on her stomach so I could help her flip.

"Ya no" someone said and took my hand off Katie's back and stomach. It was Cameron. I knew things were going to good to be true.

"This" Cameron said pointing to me and Katie

"Is not happening" he said pulling her away.

She mouthed to me 'see you later' and I nodded and smiled.

Cameron is going to kill me.