Chapter 6

-Katie-

"I know I told him I didn't care if he approved of our relationship but I do I feel like I need to be perfect" I told Matt backstage as we were all waiting to be called on.

"It's okay princess I will show him I'm good for you. Just be happy and have fun" Matt said and kissed my forehead.

Most of the guys by now knew that me and Matt were dating. Cameron and Matt are in a argument now and I feel like it's all my fault. I should have just listened to him and stayed away from Matt. But I know that I wouldn't want to stay away from Matt, he's amazing.

"Please welcome Matthew espinosa!" I heard the announcer say

"Smile, I will see you on stage" he gave me a quick kiss then ran out to see his fans.

Us-the special guests were called in last.

"Now for our special guests welcome hayes grier, Katie Dallas, Alyssa Gilinsky and Jaclyn Johnson!" The announcer said and hayes,Alyssa,Jaclyn and I ran out onto the stage.

**After Magcon**

-Jaclyn-

It was now after magcon and I was exhausted I just wanted to go to sleep but I was stopped from doing that by one thing... Hayes. All the other guys were hanging out in Matt, cam, taylor and Katie's room. Me, Hayes, Katie, and Alyssa were in my hotel room because Alyssa and Katie didn't want to hangout with the boys even though the boys wanted them to and me and hayes were apparently to young to hangout with them. We told them about me and hayes dating.

"I totally ship it" said Katie smiling and hayes grabbed my hand.

"So you and Matt are like a thing now?" Hayes asked her

"Ya, he is texting me right now" Katie said

"Nash told me cam isn't to happy about it" he said

Katie looked up from her phone and said "i know that and I don't care"

It was silent for a good ten minutes till Katie said "I'm going to go hangout with the boys Matt keeps bugging me"

"Ya Nash wants me to go" Alyssa said

"Okay we'll see you tomorrow" hayes said and they walked out.

"Finally, I was waiting for them to leave so that I could go to sleep" I said sighing and walking into the washroom.

I slid on my pyjama shorts and a tank top and threw my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my phone and flopped on the bed next to hayes. I checked my twitter, tweeted a few fans then put down my phone and shut off the light.

"Goodnight hayes" I said running my hand through his hair.

"What no can we watch a movie and cuddle please?" He begged

"I'm really tired" I answered

"Please" he asked again

"We can cuddle just no movie" I said

"Okay okay" he said and I giggled.