Chapter 16

-Nash-

We were just walking when were heard someone talking. I looked through the bushes and saw Katie's and Taylor.

They were really close. I saw Taylor lean in and their lips almost touch. Me and Gilinsky ran. We need to tell Matt he is our best friend. All along Cameron was worried about Katie getting hurt. We'll I guess it's the other way around.

I never would have thought Katie would have done that. She cared so much about Matt then to go and kiss Taylor. The barley even know each other!

I pulled out my cell. I brought that just in case I'm hoping Matt has his.

From: Nash To:Matt

Where are you.

From:Matt To:Nash

I'm not telling you cheater.

From: Nash To:Matt

This is serious it's about Katie.

From:Matt To: Nash

Meet me at the little bridge you better not be lying...

Me and jack ran to the little bridge and sure enough there was Matt waiting for us. I didn't want to do this but I know I had to.

"What do you need to tell me?" He asked.

I looked over to Gilinsky singling him to say what happened.

"We were walking around looking for you guys then we heard voices so we stopped and looked through the bushes. We saw Katie and Taylor about to kiss their lips were millimetres apart" he said

"If this is some joke it's not funny" matt said.

"We promise it's not a joke I'm sorry" I said

"No it's fine. If she can't take it seriously I won't either. Pretend that I don't know and you didn't see anything. I'm going to see if she tells me" we patted him on the back and got back to our game.

-Jaclyn-

Nash told me about what happened with matt, Taylor and Katie. He told me to act like I didn't know because matt was acting like he didn't know about the situation to see if Katie would tell him. I could still tell their was something going on they just weren't acting normal. Katie was all tense matt was just talking to her when it was necessary he wasn't doing a very good job of 'acting like nothing happened'.

Me and hayes decided that we were going to tell Nash and Johnson that we were dating tonight after dinner which was on its way right now. About 10 minutes later the 2 boxes of large pizza arrived. We all got our pizza and sat down around the house, each of opus in our own conversations.

I was talking to hayes, nash was talking to the jacks, cameron was talking to Alyssa, and Matt and Katie were sitting by themselves. I looked over to Katie and mouthed to her 'are you okay'. She shrugged and looked down continuing to eat. I will talk to her later.