Chapter 8

(A/N : Katie, Cameron, Nash, hayes, Matt all live in LA)

-Jaclyn-

**Beep beep beep**

It's morning already? I reached over and turned my alarm off. I had so much fun on this trip and I don't want to leave. Katie, Cameron, Nash, Hayes, and Matt are lucky because they all love close to eachother in LA and I'm all by myself with jack.j and jack.g obviously but they aren't really my friends.

I started screaming loudly to wake the other boys up.

"What's wrong?!" Aaron said shooting up from the couch.

"Why are you screaming?" Jack asked

"What the heck" hayes said.

"Oh nothing is wrong I just wanted to wake you guys up different this morning" I said smiling then going to the washroom.

I put on a pair of white shorts and my hayes sweater shirt. I brushed out my hair, threw it in a messy bun and put on my blue Lululemon headband.

-Katie-

It was our late day in NYC I'm really going to miss my friends but at least I will have Matt, Hayes and Nash.

I took a quick shower then put on a pair of my black Lululemon pants with my teal bench shirt and my brown uggs. Matt, Cameron and taylor were awake when I came out.

"Hey" Matt said and I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"I'm already packed and stuff so we can leave whenever you guys are ready to" I said

"I'm done too" taylor said.

Ten minutes later cam and Matt were done we all got in the limo and drove to the airport. When we got there we went through security blah blah blah. Now it was time to say goodbye.

I went over to Alyssa to say bye she was standing with Nash and jack.g.

"Bye Alyssa bye jack I will miss you guys" I said giving jack a hug then Alyssa.

"I will miss you too" jack said squeezing me tightly.

"See you soon text me" Alyssa said giving me a big hug.

I said bye to Shawn, Taylor, and Aaron then went over to hayes and Jaclyn.

"Hey" I said and Jaclyn looked at me.

"Oops sorry I will let you guys say goodbye, I will block you from the boys so you can kiss or whatever you need to do"

I turned back around after a few minutes to say bye to Jaclyn.

"Bye Jaclyn I will miss you text me" I said and we hugged until cam told me it was time to go.

I walked over to Matt, Nash , Hayes and cam and got on the plane.

Me and Matt sat together, cam and Nash and Hayes sat alone.

"What are you doing when you get home?" Matt asked me.

"I have swim practice then I need to unpack and study for exams" I said.

"Awe can't you skip swimming and come over I'm going to be bored" he said grabbing my hand.

"I can't Matt you know that swimming is really important to my family and school is important to me I need to get good marks"

"Can you come over and study at my house after your done swimming I can help you since you know I already passed grade 12" he said.

"We both know that all your going to want to do is cuddle and watch movies you won't let me study"

"I will I promise"

"Please" he added.

"Okay fine but you better go out and buy food because I'm going to be hungry" I said and a smile grew on his face.

I put in my headphones, closed my eyes and listened to music. Soon enough we were back in LA. We all got in Cameron's car. Cam and Nash were in the front and me hayes and Matt were in the back. We dropped off Matt first.

"I will see you later" Matt whispered winking at me, hayes sighed and rolled his eyes.