Chapter 4

-Matt-

Right now I'm sitting with Katie in a nearby park. Jaclyn told me where she was.

"Why did you come here?" I asked her.

"My brother, Cameron" she said sighing and putting her head in her hands.

"What?" It always seems to be something with Cameron.

"I'm a few years younger than him and he treats me like a baby. The reason I came here was to get away from him. I love him but he yells at me for everything. When he pulled me into the hall he yelled at me for letting you touch me. He says that he's just protecting me but he can't protect me if there isn't something to protect me from. He just doesn't want me to be happy" she said and I pulled her closer to me.

"It must be hard for him seeing all his friends hit on you but I would never hurt you." I said.

"Let's go back to the hotel" I added and helped her up.

-Jaclyn-

"Kill Carter, sorry" I said and laughed a

"Marry taylor and kiss you" I said.

"I guess I have some competition" hayes said and winked.

My face turned red and I smiled. I guess you could say me and hayes have a 'thing'. It's not like we are dating or anything we have just made-out a few times. No big deal.

Everyone started to notice my face turning red so I quickly made up a excuse.

"Um guys I'm tired I'm going to go to bed now" I said and waved bye to everyone.

"Ya me too" said hayes.

Oh please no I thought to myself.

--in the hotel room--

I was brushing my teeth, getting ready for bed when I felt someone slide their hands around my waist. I looked into the mirror and it was hayes. I finished brushing my teeth awkwardly because he didn't move his hands. I put my toothbrush down and turned around. Right when I turned around he crashed his lips onto mine. I went along with it for around 3 minutes then pulled away. He tried to kiss me again but I wouldn't let him.

"Hayes we can't do this"

"You have kissed me many times before what's wrong with right now?" He Said.

"Someone could walk in right now and see us making out." I said and walked over to our bed.

"Why does it matter" he said and I looked at him confused

"If they see us" he added laying down and shutting off the light.

"It matters because we aren't a couple. Also if one of your fans got a picture or saw they would hate me and I don't need anymore hate than I already get" I said. The only thing I could see in the dark were his eyes and they were looking into mine.

"Do you want to be a couple?" He asked me and put his arm on my hips. I got butterfly's in my stomach.

"Do you want to be a couple" I asked him back moving closer.

"Ya why wouldn't I" he said and kissed me.

"Okay but we need to keep it a secret for now. No kissing, hugging, holding hands,or anything out in public. K?"

"Fine" he said and kissed me goodnight.