Chapter 11

-Katie-

"Skylynn?? Hayes??" I said walking in the front door

"Katieeeee!!" Skylynn said stepping into the hallway and running to me

"Hey sky" I said hugging her

Hayes started to walk over to us.

"Okay so change of plans we aren't staying here anymore we are going to matts house. Were all eating dinner there and we are cooking it. Hayes you can go skate with them or you can come with us" I said

"I don't feel like skating me and Jaclyn just broke up I'm not In the mood for anything" He said walking out the front door.

I stood there in shock. I wonder what the heck happened because a few weeks ago they were all I love you and everything. He seemed pretty upset but knowing me talking to him would make it worse.

The car ride to matts house was silent even skylynn said nothing. I know part of this involves Nash if he would just let hayes date her then she could fly down here and it would make their relationship stronger. Nash wouldn't let hayes date Jaclyn me or Alyssa because I remember him saying that in the beginning. I'm just assuming that's the issue and that's why they broke up but who knows they could have gotten into a fight.

We got out of the car and I unlocked the door. Ding ding. It was a text from Jaclyn.

From Jaclyn:

I really need someone to talk to can you call me please...

To Jaclyn:

I'm just with hayes and skylynn can I call you later?

From Jaclyn:

Ya okay... Thanks.

I shut my phone off and walked Into the kitchen.

"Hayes, sky, come here please" I called to them and they entered the kitchen.

"I need help making dinner because as you know I can't really cook" I said. I also thought this might take hayes mind off Jaclyn.

Hayes laughed and they sat down at the table.

"What do you guys want to make?" I asked

"A horsey pizza!!" Skylynn screamed.

"Okay we can try I'm just going to buys some pre-made dough I will be back" I said

**20 minutes later**

I walk into the house and I hear panicking coming from the game room. I walk in and there's glass all over the floor.

"I'm sorry Katie I was just chasing skylynn around and my elbow hit the lamp, then it broke" hayes said looking at me.

"Seriously your going to be in so much shit, or I am!" I said dropping the grocery bags and getting a broom and pan.

After I was done cleaning that up we started dinner. We shaped the horse into the dough as best as we could, put the toppings on and then placed it in the oven.

"Do you guys want salad?" I asked

"Yes please" skylynn asked politely and I smiled.

I got out my phone and texted Matt.

To: Matt💋😋 : hey can you pick up a salad, dinner will be ready in 25

From: Matt💋😋 : sure we will be home soon 😘

**10 minutes later**

"Were back" someone said coming through the front door. I'm guessing that was Matt, Nash and cam.