Chapter 12

-Katie-

I'm very sensitive and I don't take it well when people yell at me especially someone I love. When Matt left the room to go 'cool down' I left. I walked right out the door and got into my car. I drove home and went inside. I could feel the tears drying on my face since I had broken down on the way here.

I got out off the car and Matt called me.

"Where are you?!" He said.

"I'm at home I don't want to talk to you bye" I said pressing end.

I really did want to talk to him tough I wanted to fall asleep in his arms but at the same time I was mad at him because he called me stupid and blamed me for the hole accident.

"Hey honey I tought you were staying over at matts tonight" my mom said

"I wasn't feeling good" I lied running to my room.

Beep beep. It was a text from my mom

From mom:

Hi hunny I'm going out to see a friend, I'll be back in the morning I hope you feel better.

I put my phone down and just laid there. If anyone were to talk to me I would break down. I can't stand being in arguments and fights. They make me so depressed because I just want everything to be alright.

A few minutes later I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I ran to my closet and shut the door. It was dark in my room and I could hear my bedroom door being opened.

"Hello...Katie??" I heard someone say. I know that voice. Think think think. Matt.

I slowly came out of the clots and he turned around.

"Katie before you tell me to leave and get out I just want you to know that I'm really sorry and I know that your very sensitive so I shouldn't have called you stupid. I over reacted I'm sorry" he said

I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he snaked his arms around my waist and held me tight.

"I'm sorry I'm so over dramatic" I whispered

"It's okay let's just go to sleep" he said kissing my cheek and I agreed

-Jaclyn-

"Jack hurry up!"

Today we were leaving to go see Katie, Matt, Nash, Cameron and ..... Hayes. I so nervous to see him because he doesn't know I'm coming. He probably has another girlfriend by now that's way prettier than me. But whatever I need to look on the good side I get to see my friends.

"Why are you yelling at me I'm already in the car" jack said sticking his head out the window.

"Ya I knew that" I said locking the door because my mom was out.

I threw my suitcases in the back and got in the passengers seat.

"So are you excited to see our friends that like me more" he said

"Yes and um I'm pretty sure they like me more but think what you want" I said rolling my eyes and looking out the window.

About 2 hours later we were finally there. I got my stuff out of jacks car and walked up to Katie's door. Before I even had the chance to know she open the door and take led me with a hug

"We'll hello to you to I've missed you so much" I said hugging her back.

"We'll don't just stand there come in" she said

I walked in as Katie hugged jack and he followed.

"Jaclyn! Jack!" Matt said hugging me and bro hugging jack (A/N i dont know what it's called)

After we all talked for a while we decided to go over to Nash's house. I was all excited till I realized that I have to see Hayes.

-At Nash's house-

"Hey" Matt said walking into Nash's house and all of us following

"What's up!" Nash said hugging me and jack.

"Nothing really" I answered

"Come on Hayes and cam are in the other room playing video games, where's gilinsky and Alyssa?" He asked

"Their coming later on" Katie said.

We walked into the room and the first person I saw was him.

"Look who's here!" Nash said pointing to us

"Hey bro!" Cameron said getting up and hugging jack then me. Hayes stayed exactly where he was.

He looked like he was in totally shock. That must be since he had no clue we were coming . He looked at me then quickly looked away as if he realized something.

We all just sat around talking for like three hours waiting for jack and Alyssa to get here with pizza once they arrived that's when the 'party' started.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?!" Cameron asked.

We all agreed and then all the other boys walked through the door .

"Surprise!" Nash yelled and everyone laughed and smiled.

"Now let's play!" Cameron said.

We all sat in a circle and started the game. This should be interesting.

A/N: I'm really sorry I haven't update I'm going to try and update tomorrow.

I've been busy and with school started I have to go to bed early so I don't have much time to write.

I changed my twitter name it's now : espinosaxxlove

Follow, vote, and comment

Byeeeee