Chapter 1

-Katie-

"KATIE HURRY UP" Cameron, my brother screamed at me from down stairs.

"I TOLD YOU THAT I DONT WANT TO GO!" I screamed back and slammed my door shut.

My parents are away on a cruise and Cameron is making me go to magcon with him. Again.

"You have no choice I'm the boss and I say your going. You already have a plane ticket so stop your whining and move it" Cameron said barging into my room.

"Everyone treats me like a baby I'm only a few years younger than you!" I stated crossing my arm.

"Stop acting like a baby and you won't be treated like on.Your best friends are going too" he said

"Wait! Alyssa and Jaclyn?!" I said and sat up a little more

"Yes Alyssa and Jaclyn, now let's go" Cameron said waving his arms around.

I screeched a little because I haven't seen them in awhile and I really missed them. The reason I didn't want to go to magcon with Cameron was because all his friends hit on me, Alyssa and Jaclyn. It's not that I hate it, it's that our brothers are a bit over protective. Anyways I grabbed my bags and headed to Cameron's car.

"Well it took you long enough" he said as I got in the car. I rolled my eyes and put in my headphones.

When we arrived at the airport we grabbed our bags and walked inside.

-Cameron-

Katie didn't want to come but I made her. I don't trust he being by herself at home. She is good but still you never know she can get a little crazy sometimes.

When we walked into the airport we had to go through security. After that all of us met up. Jack and jack were the only ones not staring at Katie. It bugged me so much. I don't want her getting hurt.

"Hello... guys" I said and Snapped my fingers in front of their faces.

"Oh hey cam" Nash said and we all started talking.

Katie was sitting by herself and that's how I like it away from them. We were now waiting for jack and jack. Just as our flight was about to board jack and jack showed up.

"Sorry we are so late" jack.j said out of breath.

"We stopped at Starbucks for Alyssa and Jaclyn then we told them Karsen was coming so they made us go back in line and get her something" jack.g said.

"Zayummmm" Carter said and jack.g said to stop. He was the most protective. Alyssa used to date a guy and he broke her heart. She still gets emotional when someone mentions his name because he hurt her so bad.

On the plane Katie didn't want to sit next to me. But I made her.

"I hate you your so annoying" she said and threw her hair in a messy bun.

In front of us Jaclyn and jack.j were fighting over her boy friend. Jack told me that he treats her bad and is just using her.

"I wanted to sit with Jaclyn" she said

"Ya okay you can't fool me I know you were going to go and sit with taylor because you like him" I told her.

"No!" She said frustrated.

"Ya, okay, whatever" I said sarcastically.

When we arrived at the hotel it was time to pick rooms.

-Alyssa-

It was now time to pick rooms. There was 14 of us and 4 rooms which meant 2 rooms of 3 and 2 rooms of 4. Me and jack got along the best between Cameron and Katie and jack and Jaclyn. We have a very strong relationship.

"We will pick names out of a hat" Nash said.

The rooms ended up being:

・Me, Nash and jack.g.(my brother)

・Katie, Taylor, Matt and Cameron

・Aaron, Jaclyn, Hayes, and jack.j.

・Carter, Shawn, and mahogany

This should be interesting.