Chapter 13

-Hayes-

"Okay I'll start" Arron said

I don't really feel like playing I'm still trying to get the fact into my head that Jaclyn is here and I have another chance at getting her back and proving to her we can make our relationship last long distance or not.

"Jaclyn, truth or dare" he said

"Truth" she replied

"Who do you like" Arron said wiggling his eye

"Um I have a boyfriend actually his name is....uh.....Jeremy"

What the heck! She has a boyfriend already wow. We'll I can play at this game.

-Jaclyn-

Okay so I lied about having a boyfriend named Jeremy, I don't even have a friend named Jeremy or know anyone by the name of Jeremy. The only reason I made Jeremy up was because I'm assuming Hayes has another girl friend I don't want it to seem like I can't get another boy friend.

Jack looked at me and I just mouthed' I will tell you later' I'm hoping he'll forget.

"So my turn, Alyssa truth or dare"

"Hello..Alyssa!" Taylor said snapping his fingers and interrupting her conversation with Nash.

"Oh um sorry dare"

"Since you seemed so intrigued with Nash I dare you to kiss him"

A slight blush came across her face, then the both leaned in.

"Okay enough that's gross" Cameron said after about a minute.

They pulled away and we continued our game.

"We'll guys I'm tired so I'm going to get going" Matt said

"Ya same" Katie said and reached her hand out for Matt to help her up.

"Everyone can stay over" Nash said

Katie and Matt looked at each other and shrugged "sure" they both said.

"Just find a place and sleep there" Nash stated then walked off to what I assume his room.

Me and Matt just curled up on the ground and grabbed one of the blankets Nash had given to us.

-Alyssa-

I was having a really hard time falling asleep. I was the only one awake by the looks of it.

"Alyssa. Pssst over here" I heard someone say. I looked around confused to find Nash in the hall way.

I uncovered myself and tiptoed over to him trying now to step on anyone.

"I have something to show you come on" he said grabbing my hand.

I pulled it away.

"What are you doing?" He said confused

"Nash what if someone wakes up and wonders why I'm not there. Also it's cold outside"

"Alyssa nobody will wake up and I can give you my hoodie" that sentence convinced me because of course I wanted one of Nash's hoodies.

"Fine" I said and he ran to his room coming back with a hoodie, blanket and flashlight.

We quietly snuck out the back door. It was rally dark outside and I couldn't see the ground. As we were walking Nash was pointing the flash light all in the trees exploring.

"Ow" I said after hitting the ground.

"What happened?!" Nash asked

"Well I obviously tripped over something, that wouldn't have happened if you were pointing the flashlight on the ground so I could see where I was going." I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Sorry" Nash said with his head down

"It's okay" I said grabbing his hand to assure him I wasn't mad.

He looked up smiling.

We walked silently for another 5 minutes till Nash said something.

"Okay close your eyes now" I closed my eyes and he lead me to where we were going by holding my 2 hands.

"Open"

I opened my eyes and it was beautiful. In front of me was a pond that had a few little candles around it, I turned around to see a truck. In the bed of the truck there were blankets, pillows, a portable DVD player, movies and a few fake candles.

"Nash this is amazing but why did you do this" I said still thinking of when he even had the time to set it up.

He put his hands around my waist.

"Because I like you"

I put my arms around his neck and leaned in kissing him passionately.

"I like you too"