Chapter 10

-Jaclyn-

I was laying on my bed, playing on my phone when I got a skype call from hayes on my laptop. I accepted.

"Well finally what took you so long to skype me?!" I asked

"Sorry" he laughed

"It's okayy" I said

"I miss you a lot it's boring over here" I added

"Ya I miss you too I have to deal with Katie, Matt, Cameron, Nash" he said

"I would rather have them than nobody"

"Ya your right"

"I know that I just skyped you but I really need to go" he said.

"Oh okay" and then he ended the call.

A look of of disappointment came over my face and a tear fell from my eye.I know that it's only been a few weeks since I've seen him but It feels like forever as much as I want to make this work I don't know if I can. You might think I'm being dramatic but this is how I feel.

-Hayes-

I had to end the call because Nash was coming. I want to tell him but I can't. He doesn't want me to date Katie, Alyssa, or Jaclyn because he thinks it would be awkward and if we got into a fight it might ruin him and the guys friendship because they would both take their siblings sides( Nash take my side of the fight and her brother take the other side). I hated doing that to her but I will explain later.

"Who were you talking to" Nash asked coming into my room.

"I was skyping Carter" I lied

"You miss him?"

"Why can't i" i replied sassy

He just shrugged his shoulders and left. That was a close one. Then he can back in.

"I'm going skateboarding with cam and Matt. Katie might come by and wait for us to get back but other wise you by yourself if you want to come you can I can just tell Matt to bring Katie so she can watch skylynn cause mom is gone" Nash said

"Okay I might come once Katie gets here" I said and he nodded.

Once I heard the front door shut I went to make sure he was gone. When I saw he was already at the end of the street I went back to my room and got out my laptop.

I called back Jaclyn and she picked up.

"I'm sorry I had to go earlier I can explain" I said.

"Hayes if you have another girlfriend just tell me now. I'm already havering a hard enough time not seeing you" she said

"No I would never cheat on you! Nash was coming so I had to end the call I promise I love you" I said and she looked down

"Jaclyn what's wrong" I asked

"I just can't do it. It's hard for me okay being miles away from the person I want to be with the most. It's hard know that we can't show any type of feeling toward each other out in public because of Nash. The past three weeks of my life have been the worst ones because I have nobody only jack. I have a voice in my head reminding me that there are millions of girls out there better than me that want to be with you and I can't stop them. I think we should stop talking to each other I need to move on and get out of the pain I'm in" by the end of her saying that we were both crying. I regret asking what was wrong now.

"Jaclyn please don't do this I need you" I said trough the tears.

"No you don't hayes your fine. I'm holding you back you will do better off without me."

"I love you" I said she slightly smiled then hung up.

I got up off my bed and threw my laptop at my wall. It left a small dent and the laptop broke.

"Why the hell did she do this?!" I screamed. I heard the pitter-patter of feet coming down the hall way to my room.

"Why are you yelling" skylynn asked

"Because I'm upset sky" I said putting my head in my hands. She came over to me and gave me a hug. Then we heard the front door open.

"Skylynn?? Hayes??" I'm guessing that was Katie.

"Katieeeee!!" Skylynn said stepping into the hallway and running to her.

They were pretty close since cam and Nash are best friends and cam is her brother they would always ask Katie to watch her.

"Hey sky" she said hugging her.

I walked over to them.

"Okay so change of plans we aren't staying here anymore we are going to matts house. Were all eating dinner there and we are cooking it. Hayes you can go skate with them or you can come with us" Katie said.

"I don't feel like skating me and Jaclyn just broke up I'm not In the mood for anything" I said walking out the front door.

A/N: thank you so much for 350 reads it means a lot to me.

I'm going to try and update more often now.

Please vote because that will motivate me to write :)

If you want follow me on twitter at : @karsenbeach

Thanks byeeeee