Chapter 3

-Katie-

"What were you doing?!" Cameron shouted at me once we got into the hall.

"I was just hanging out with Matt god calm down psycho" I said.

"Why were you letting him touch you" he said. I could tell he was getting angry. I hate when he is angry.

"What is your issue?! He was teaching me how to do a backflip." I said stopping.

"My issue is that he was flirting with you"

" You are so annoying. I can't have any fun! Maybe I like him Cameron!"

"You are switching rooms with Carter so you can't see Matt"

"No I'm not!" I screamed

"I'm just protecting you Katie"

"Protecting me from what?! Matt?! He is a good guy we aren't even dating! I hate you! You ruin every moment of happiness that I have a chance at having! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" I said and ran off to the room. Cameron followed behind.

I slipped on a pair of shorts and a tank top and grabbed my phone then I left the hotel. I didn't really know where I was going I just wanted to get away from Cameron.

-Alyssa-

When we were done swimming we all were going over to cam, Matt, taylor and Katie's room to hangout. Jaclyn was on the phone and hayes kept trying to interrupt her but she kept waving him off. Cameron pulled me out into the hall.

"Can you call Katie please she won't answer my calls" he asked.

"What did you do" she said.

"I yelled at her for letting Matt touch her back and stomach"

"Ohh ya Matt already talked to her and is with her right now. She is safe so you don't need to know where she is." I said and put my phone in my back pocket.

He sighed and I walked away. Matt is a good guy I don't understand why he doesn't trust him he would never hurt Katie if they were in a relationship.

I walked into the room and Carter hit my butt. I turned around and hit his hand.

"Anyone want to play kiss marry kill?" Nash asked and everyone agreed.

"I will start" taylor said.

"Alyssa. Matt, Nash, Arron" taylor said to me.

"Um kill Matt" everyone oo'd even thought he wasn't hear.

"Marry Nash" some of his friend hit his shoulder and he smiled

"And kiss Aaron" I said and smiled at Aaron who was already looking at me.

"My turn" hayes said.

-Hayes-

I wanted to ask Jaclyn on with my name in it to see if I had any competition. She was a year older than me but really cute.

"Jaclyn. Me, taylor, Carter" I said

"Kill Carter, sorry" she said and Carter pretended to cry.

"Marry taylor and kiss you" taylor shook his head proud and everyone laughed .

"I guess I have some competition" I whispered in her ear and she smiled.