Chapter 8

Zoey's (P.O.V.)

I let the boys come with us to the mall, but we took two car's. We left the boys and said we will meet them at the front of Sears. Before we left Luke grabbed my phone and put his number in it and I did the same. When I looked at the contact name it said

Luke Is A Penguin:)

I laughed.

Grace and I got in the car.

"So do you like anyone?!?"she asked

"What no!"

She looked at me and I gave up.

"Fine yes, I think I like Luke."

"Omg you would be perfect for each other. Because he has his blue eyes and his blond hair and you have your brown eyes and brown hair you would look perfect with each other!"

I laughed

"So do you think anyones cute?"

"Okay, I think I am liking Michael!"

"Omg Grace you would be perfect together!"

"Aww thanks Zoe!"

I got a text from Luke:

Luke: Hey:)

Me: Hey whats up?

Luke: Oh I don't know it's quite boring in the car so I decided to text you;)

Me: Well thanks, So are you planing to get anything at the mall?;)

Luke: Probably not.

Me: Than why did you wanna come?

Luke: So I can hang out with you.;)

Me: Aww.

Luke: so are you getting anything at the mall?

Me: Well yeah I have no clothes... So I kinda have to.

Luke: So when you came to the hotel you had nothing on you?

Me:I didn't bring anything, well besides the clothes that i'm wearing lol.

Luke: Why?

Me: Its to long to explain and I don't wanna talk about it sorry.

Luke: Well maybe you can tell me another time?

Me: Maybe.;)

Luke: Well okay.;)

Me: Ill see you soon, Im at the mall now and wanna get some clothes! :)

Luke: Well ok see you soon!

I didn't reply. We walked into the store and I already saw stuff on the rack that I liked. I grabbed about 20 shirts and 10 shorts. I ran to the dressing room and Grace came with me to see if I should get it or not. I got 15 shirts and 7 shorts. I went to the counter and paid for everything that I got. Since I was in clothes that I have been wearing for about two days, I went to the bathroom and changed. I was wearing a pair of blue shorts with a purple shirt.

"I wonder where the boys are?"

"Should you text them?"

"Umm lets wait for about five minutes and if there not here I will text Luke."

"Okay."

AN: Hope you like it!! I will be updating soon!! Thanks for reading!!!!

Haley keep on writing!!!!!!

Thanks again!!:):)