Chapter 22

Kayla's P.O.V.

"HELP! HELP! IN HERE HELP!" I screamed with all my heart

When I saw who came in the room I nearly thought I was going to die. There standing next to Brad was my dad. I was screwed.

"Help help in here help!" he mocked me

I was in tears when I saw my dad through the door. He was the main reason why I ran away.

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE!" He screamed

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?"

He didn't answer, all he did was walk over to a beer bottle and drank the whole thing in less than a minute. Once he was done he threw the bottle at the wall. I jumped. There was glass everywhere. He walked over to the glass and picked up the biggest piece it was also the sharpest. I shook my head in disbelief. He then walked over to me. And gently slid it across my face without leaving a mark. He than dragged the sharp glass down my face to my neck to my shoulders to my arms. He stopped right above the middle of my arm and slid it really hard to make me bleed. I screamed. He didn't care. He went back up to my face and slid it across my right cheek. It fucking hurt like hell. There was blood on the floor. I was in more tears then I ever had. He left the room and came back with a wooden baseball bat. He walked over to me. He than hit my left arm with so much force the chair fell over. He picked the chair back up and hit my right arm this time and again there was so much force I fell to the floor. He picked me up one more time. He punched me in the face and I was knocked out.

Grace's P.O.V.

We were all sitting around the table its been two days since Zoey came back a we were all worried sick. I went to the go get a drink but when I got up my phone rang. It was Zoey.

"GUYS ZOEY IS CALLING!!" I yelled as I picked up the phone

Me: OMG ZOEY ARE YOU ALRIGHT WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!

Zoey: Okay Grace stay calm I am kinda being kidnapped by Brad and I need you to track the phone and get me out of here!

Me: He didn't hurt you right?

Zoey: All he did was slap me but I'm fine just get help I gotta go by-.

The line went dead. All the boy's were surrounding me with questions.

"Okay guys we need to go to the police, Like now."

"Is she alright?!?" Luke asked with worry.

"No she is being kidnapped by Brad and we need to track the phone." I said giving him a hug. He ran out the door and we all followed we went in the elevator and went to the lobby. We ran to the car and I sat on Michael because there was no more room in the car. Luke was driving and he was driving fast.  We soon got to the police station and Luke grabbed my phone and ran inside. He ran to the front desk and said

"Hi yes we need you to track this phone number and give us the address now please." He said

"Okay give me a second."

"Thank you."

She took the phone and came back in about five minutes later.

"The address is 946 Boulevard  Avenue. Now may I ask why you need this number?" (A/N: Hey this is a random address so yeah I don't know if it's real. Just letting you know.)

"Yes I was just about to tell you my Girlfriend named Zoey is there and she is being kidnapped and abused and we need to go there to help her now."

"Okay I will bring in police but you will have to wait."

"Okay we will go to the house and you will go to the house whenever you can."