Chapter 21

Kayla's P.O.V.

Brad.

How in the hell did he find me? How did he know where I was? Dammit. This sucks. I wonder what Grace and the guys were doing now? I wish I never went to the mall. Just my luck right.

"Can I at least make a phone call."

"Okay sure ya go right ahead." He said sarcastically

"Oh come on its not like I know where I am. I can't call Grace and tell her everything is fine?"

"Fine you have 5 minutes. But if you do say something that gets me caught your gonna regret it"

"Thanks, and okay, okay."

He cut the duck tape that was wrapped around my wrist to the chair. He grabbed my phone and clicked the contact Grace. He than called it and handed it to me and then he left the room.

Grace: OMG ZOEY ARE YOU ALRIGHT WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!

Me: Okay Grace stay calm I am kinda being kidnapped by Brad and I need you to track the phone and get me out of here.!

Grace: He didn't hurt you right?

Me: All he did was slap me but I'm fine just get help I gotta go by-

Brad stached the phone out of my hand.

"What did you say?"

"I said that they don't need to worry I am fine and I'm at a hotel because my car broke down and they don't need to come and that I already had a tow truck come and get the car fixed."

"Alright."

"So I have a question?"

"What." He said harshly

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because it hurts that you moved on."

I didn't say anything back. When I heard the door slam open I immediately thought it was Grace and the guys so I yelled

"HELP! HELP! IN HERE HELP!"

When I saw who came in the room I nearly thought I was going to die. there standing next to Brad was...

AN: Hey guys I hope you like the story! Sorry for the cliff hanger again and that it's short! Love you guys please keep reading! I decided that I will update more. For more updates I need at least 5 votes but if not it will still be Fridays!:) I hope you guys don't mind also read my other story The Key To My Heart!!! It would mean a lot!!!

~Love You Guys~

~Kayla~