Chapter 12

Zoey's (P.O.V)

We got back to the hotel and we all went in the elevator.

"That was fun, yeah?" I said

Everyone agreed and we went back to our rooms.

"I have to tell you something!" Grace said

"What!"

"Michael asked me out and I said yes and we kissed!!"

"Oh my God Grace that's awesome!"

"Thanks, so how is it going with you and Luke?"

"It's going pretty good but I still can't tell if he likes me."

"Do you want me to talk to him for you?"

"Would you really do that?"

"Of course!"

"Thanks Grace!" as I gave her a hug.

Then when I went to get a apple and the door opened that Grace and I forgot to ask the guys about and Luke ran into the room and yelled

"I HAVE ENTERED NARNIA"

"No Luke you just entered our room" I said as Grace and I were laughing. He laughed with us.

After we were done laughing we went with Luke to the boy's room and it was so big. They had a huge tv and there rooms were big too.

Luke's P.O.V.

We said goodbye to Zoey and Grace and went inside

"Hey Michael how's it going with you and Grace?"

"It's good I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes and then we kissed and it was amazing.

"Wow dude good job"

"So how are you and Zoey going because I know you like her dude and if your wondering how I know is because of the way you look at her man."

"Well I don't know if she likes me and wow I didn't know it was noticeable."

"Do you want me to just talk to her for you?"

"Ya thanks bro."

"No problem."

"When do you think you will tall to her?"

"Dude I will tomorrow."

"Okay thanks."

He didn't reply I think he was texting Grace. I looked at a certain spot for no reason and saw a door. I walked to it and opened it and when I walked in there was another door I didn't know what was behind the other door so I thought of Narnia. When I opened the door I yelled "I have entered Narnia" and Zoey said that we were just in there room and we started to laugh. I told them to come into the guys and I's room. There faces were quiet surprised of how big it was. I showed them around and they said they had to go back and Michael and Grace kissed before they left to go back to there room and really wanted to kiss Zoey goodbye but I couldn't. It was already 10:30 so I went to my room and texted Zoey.

Zoey's P.O.V.

Before I was about to go to bed I got a text from Luke.

Luke: Hey I had fun tonight:)

Me: I had a goodnight too:)

Luke: So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?

Me: Luke Hemmings are you asking me on a date?

Luke: Yes I am. So would you like to go on a date with me Saturday?:)

Me: Of course I will, I would love to what time would you want to go?

Luke: How about 7:30?

Me: Okay sounds like a plan;)

Luke: Well okay then it's a date!:) Well I will leave you be so you can get your sleep goodnight:):):):):)

Me: Thanks I will text you tomorrow or we can hang ttyl :)

Luke: Okay goodnight

I didn't reply I woke up Grace and told her every thing

"Omg Zoe that's amazing!"

"Thanks!"

After that I went to sleep.

Luke's P.O.V.

I ran to Michael's room and told him every thing and that he didn't have to talk to him tomorrow. He nodded and smiled and went back to sleep. I went back to my room and went to sleep, thinking about Zoey and where I will be taking her on Saturday. Since it was Thursday I still had a little while to decide where to take Zoey, and it had to be perfect.

AN: Thanks for reading I will be updating soon:) I hope you like it:):):):):):) Love you all:):):):):)