Chapter 9

Grace's (P.O.V.)

We were waiting for the boys and we already paid for Zoey's stuff, and they still weren't here.

"Can't you just text Luke." I asked Zoe

"Fine!"

Zoey's (P.O.V.)

Grace told me to text Luke so I did.

Me: Hey where are you guys?!

Luke: Oh sorry, we were hungry so we went to Wendy's.

Me: Well you could of a told us! Lol.

Luke: Sorry again we are on our way!

Me: You better be!:P

Luke: We will, promise!:P

Me: Okay see ya then!;)

Luke: Okay!:)

I didn't reply. I told Grace everything. She laughed when they could of a ate at the mall. I joined with her, we laughed fir about a good three minutes.

The guys finally came.

"Well thanks for letting us know you were getting something to eat!" I said

"Sorry!" Luke said and the rest of them said sorry too.

"You know you could of a ate here at the food court." Grace said as she giggled.

"Oh yeah." Michael said

"We are going to go to Victoria Secret!"

"Can we come with?" Luke asked

"You wanna go bra shopping?" I giggled.

"Well we can wait outside."

"Okay, then lets go!"

We walked to Victoria Secret and the boys waited out side. I grabbed some bras and underwear and went into the fitting room. After I was done Grace went with me to go pay. We walked out side and Luke's and I's eyes met. I felt a little spark. My heart started to beat a little faster, but I played it cool.

AN: Thanks for reading I hope you like it!! Vote and comment what you think! :) love you all!!!

Thank you @ Mikey_Rox_My_Sox_Off for voting!!:) Also go read there story/series of Beside you it is a really good series and makes you want to read more!!:):) Also thanks you Haley for the motivation!!! Thanks Again!!!!:):):)