Chapter 15

Luke's P.O.V.

I asked Zoey a question

"Zoey, can I ask you something?"

"Of course!"

"Will you be my Girlfriend?"

"Of course!"

I was so happy she said yes. Then we kissed I held out my hand and she took it. We went back to the car and headed back to the hotel. We went up the elevator. I was lost in my thoughts. I didn't realize that Zoey was talking to me until she tapped my shoulder.

"Luke."

"Yeah sorry I didn't respond."

"It's fine. I had an amazing time tonight and I wanna thank you for that."

"It was my pleasure thanks for coming with me."

She looked at me and I looked at her. I leaned in and kissed her. I felt so any sparks fly but it was more than sparks it was fireworks. I wondered if she felt the same She pulled away and then hugged me. We got up to her room and we kissed one more time before she shut the door. I went back to my room and looked at my phone and it was 11:30 so I went to bed.

Brads P.O.V.

I texted Zoey

Me: Hey Zoe I really really really miss you and I REALLY WANT YOU BACK CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE ME BACK I LOVE YOU!

she didn't reply till about 11:45

Zoey: No Brad you where mean to me when I did nothing wrong your an ass whole I hate you and I found someone else so just leave me alone!

Me: So I see your playing hard to get and you did do something wrong so shut the fuck up and I highly doubt you found someone else they must be playing you because your a bitch in the head!

Zoey: Just leave me alone I found someone else so just move on!

Me: Never just wait I am going to get you back weather you like it or not.

She never replied, and with that I went to bed.

Zoey's P.O.V.

I changed into as comfortable clothes and I looked at my phone and got a text

Blocked number.

I typed my password and went to my messages and I recognized the number. It was brad.

Brad: Hey Zoe I really really really miss you and I REALLY WANT YOU BACK CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE ME BACK I LOVE YOU!

Me: No Brad you where mean to me when I did nothing wrong your an ass whole I hate you and I found someone else so just leave me alone!

Brad: So I see your playing hard to get and you did do something wrong so shut the fuck up and I highly doubt you found someone else they must be playing you because your a bitch in the head!

Me: Just leave me alone I found someone else so just move on!

Brad: Never just wait I am going to get you back weather you like it or not.

I never replied. I was to scared. I was over thinking of what he would do. Wait but he doesn't know where I am since I ran away right? Well I will stop worrying and I will show Grace my conversation with him in the morning. I am really tired so I put my phone down and went under my covers and went to sleep.

AN: Thank you so much guys for reading and following me!

IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME THAT I HAVE 145 READS THANK YOU GUYS YOUR THE BEST Please vote for my book as well love you all!!!!!

QOTD: What is your favorite five songs?

comment your answer!

Mine are:

Wherever You are by 5sos

Good girls by 5sos

Heartbreak girl by 5sos

The way by Ariana Grande

Just the way you are by Bruno Mars

Thanks again!:)