Chapter 11

Grace 's (P.O.V.)

We were all walking out of the mall when I thought of something.

"Guys, We should go to a photo booth!!!" I almost screamed.

"Let's Go!!!!!!!" Michael screamed even louder.

Me and Michael ran all the way across the mall to the photo booth. The others trailed behind us. Me and Michael jumped in the photo booth.

"Thank God we ran here because everyone else has to squish in here." Michael said with a huge and adorable smile on his face.

"True but guess what?" I laughed.

"What?" He asked.

"They have to squish into us. We will be squished into each other." I said looking out for the 4 other people that are supposed to fit in here.

"Maybe that's a good thing." He mumbled. That made me smile but before I could say anything Luke and Zoey came in along with Calum and Ashton.

"Holy crap... How the hell did we all fit in here?!" Ashton said

"I have no idea." I said.

Me and Michael were sitting in the front while Luke, Calum and Zoey were standing behind us. Ashton was sitting on the ground in front of Michael.

We took 4 pictures of us then we collected them. We had 4 strips to share. Me and Zoey took 2 then Ashton and Luke too  the other 2.

We walked out of the mall and me and Zoey had about 6 bags each.

"Can I drive your car?" Luke asked me and Zoey.

"Sure. But I am coming with. Grace, do you mind riding with the rest of the boys? There will be no more room in my car with all  the bags.

"Yeah that's fine with me." I climbed into the back seat with Michael. Calum and was in the passenger and Ashton drove.

"Can I see your phone?" Michael asked.

"Sure." I handed him my phone and he handed me his. I put my contact name in. And he did the same. We switched back and I laughed at his name.

New Text Message from:

PizzaMikey:)

Michael: Hey:)

Me: Hey

Michael: Whats up???

Me: Sitting in a car.... What about you?

Michael: Thinking about a pretty girl....

Me: Can you tell me who the pretty girl is???

Michael: Welllllll.......

Me: TELL ME.

Michael: Do I have to?

Me: Yessss.... Pleaseee

Michael: I can't.... I doubt she even likes me.

Me: And how do you know that?

Michael: I can tell.

We got out of the car and Ashton heads to his to his room. Me and Michael stay outside and start talking in person.

"Michael-" I said before he cut me off.

"She is so pretty and I have no freaking idea why I think we should be together!!!"

"Michael, you are a great guy and any girl would be so freaking lucky to be your girlfriend. Now call this girl and ask her out!" I pushed him behind the wall we were leaning on.

Michael disappeared and I got a call. Before I looked at the caller ID I answered.

"Hello?"

"Will you be my very lucky girlfriend?" Michael just asked me out.

"Really?"

"Really. I want you to be my girlfriend Grace."

"I would love to be your girlfriend."

I hung up the call and turned around. Michael then crashed his lips onto mine. I was surprised but then I kissed back. Then Michael pulled away from me.

"I'm sorry. Ummm... sorry." He said.

"No please, it's okay."  I smiled and he pulled me into another kiss.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoyed this! This chapter was written by my best friend Haley4d. Please go follow her!!! Her stories are amazing and it would mean so much to her if you read her books! Thanks for reading guys!

Love you all!! Next chapter will be up soon!

BYEEEEEEEEE