Chapter 3

Zoey's (P.O.V)

His words kept on playing back in my mind thinking if I should go to him or stay where my feet were but something happened

"ALRIGHT STAY WHERE YOU ARE BUT YOU MADE A MISTAKE!" He said.

"NO NO NO NOOOO!" I screamed

He took his hand and slapped me in the face for about five times. I was in so much pain but he wasn't done. He then kicked me so hard it hurt to even say a word. He then punched me in my stomach so hard I couldn't breath I was in tears. He still wasn't done he punched me until he saw bruises. I tried to scream but nothing came out. He looked me in the eyes and I saw nothing but evil. I hated him so much. I tried getting up and trying to hit him back but it didn't work. Since I tried to punch him in the face he took my hand and grabbed it and threw my arm so hard that I had fallen to floor and punch my face and yelled "I TOLD YOU TO COME TO ME AND YOU CHOSE NOT TO YOU ARE A DUMB ASS WHO NEVER LISTENS YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST GIRL EVER IF YOU WHERE SMART YOU WOULD OF HAVE WALKED OVER TO ME!" he screamed in my face. I didn't say anything as if I though he would beat me again. I saw him walk upstairs but as I though he was finished he wasn't. He grabbed a baseball bat and ran down stairs to me. He started whacking me with it with all off his power I was crying so hard and in so much pain. I screamed "STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP!" he didn't he kept on going I tried crawling away but he grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to him. I was laying on my back and he punched my stomach and I couldn't breath for about three seconds and he was finally finished but before he left he threw the baseball bat at me and took it away and went in his room. I was in tears.