N I N E T E E N

"Were you two a thing?" Rowan asked out of the blue.

I glanced at her confused. "Who?"

"You and Lena."

I shook my head. "No, why do you think that?"

"The way she looked at you... and what she said. It just made me think she was hung up on you."

"Rowan, she used to have a small crush on me. She flirts with everyone, she's a flirtatious person. I'm not interested in her. At all."

She sighed and looked at me. "I didn't know. Sorry."

I shook my head at her. "Don't worry about it."

She smiled at me and leaned over the counter to kiss me. I froze in shock causing her to pull away.

"What's wrong?" She pushed a few stray hairs out of my face.

I blushed and bit my lip before replying. "Nothing."

She walked around the counter and stood in front of me. She took my face in her hands and slowly pressed our lips together again.

This time I didn't freeze up in shock, instead I tried my best to kiss her back. She smiled into the kiss then pulled away.

"Have you ever kissed someone?"

I bit my lip and nodded. "I was younger and kind of sucked."

She laughed. "You only sucked a little bit."

I gasped. "Hey!"

She shushed me and pressed her lips to mine.

If someone told me when I first moved here, that I would be kissing the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, I wouldn't believe them.

Rowan was definitely the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I could easily be entertained by just looking at her. She's the type of person you want to hold on to and never let go.

She gasped as she pulled back. Her lips were slightly pink and swollen, and I can only imagine that mine look the same.

She stared at me longer than usual. She had a foreign look in her eyes, with a small grin on her face that seemed to get bigger every second.

"I'm gonna take you out on a date tomorrow."

I immediately straightened up. "Wait, what?"

She nodded. "Yep. I've decided that if I'm gonna make you mine, then it's only proper if I take you out on a few dates first. Right?"

"Y-yeah." My voice came out shaky.

While tilting her head, she asked, "What's wrong?"

"I... I've never been out on a date before."

"Awee." She stepped towards me and took my face in her hands. "My little Kai baby has never been out on a date before." She teased.

I playfully pushed her away and crossed my arms. "Shush!"

Her arms wrapped around me from behind and squeezed. "Nope! It's final. This date is going to be the best date you'll ever have."