T W E L V E

"Did you have fun?" Sailor asked me as we walked in the house.

"Yes, more than I thought I would." I admitted, slipping off my sandals by the door. I actually did have a lot of fun. And the weird part was that I didn't feel that insecure about my body. Almost every time I want to the beach with my family, I felt the need to cover up my body. But today I actually took my cover up off and pranced around in my bathing suit.

"I'm glad you did, Cherry and Addy told me they liked you a lot. I'm surprised they didn't beg their mom to let them stay them spend the night."

I nodded. I really liked Cherry and Addy. They weren't stuck up like most girls I know. At first when Sailor told me about them at school I thought they were going to be the snobby type, it turns out they're not.

"I'm going to go take a shower in my parents bathroom, you can use my shower." Sailor announced as she made her way up the stairs and to her parents bedroom.

"Okay." I called back to her and made my way to her room. I've been in it once. It was when we were getting ready for the beach, we all just changed in her room. I have to admit, I am pretty envious of her room. I couldn't believe it was her room at first. It looked so expensive, everything in there looked like it costed hundreds of dollars. But I guess that's what you get when your parents are rich.

As soon as I got in her room I sat my bag down on the floor before picking up the other one next to it. I walked to the bathroom and locked and shut the door before stripping out of my sand filled bathing suit.

I made sure to put it in my beach bag before taking a few towels from the cupboard and laying one down on the floor so I don't get it wet and slippery.

I stepped in the shower and fiddled around with the knobs until I found out how to turn it on.

-
-

"Do you want to go to bed or is it okay if we watch a movie?" Sailor asked me from the foot of her bed, tv remote in hand.

I shrugged. "We can watch a movie."

She smiled. "Yes! I was hoping you'd say that. Now just a reminder, I don't like scary movies that much but I thought it's be fun to watch one."

A scary movie? That sounds fun. I love scary movies, which Sailor doesn't know but I'm not going to tell her.

"Okay, did you already pick one out?" I asked, sitting up and shifting the blanket on me.

She nodded. "I picked out 'The Ring.' I heard it's pretty scary but I'm not for sure." She spoke as climbed up on the bed and slid underneath the covers next to me.

"Oh really? I've been dying to see it." I admitted, leaning over to turn the lamp off.

She narrowed her eyebrows. "You like scary movies?"

I bit my lip before nodding. Looks like it's not a secret anymore.

"Hmm, well that's interesting."

-
-
-
Sorry for the short chapter, I'm really busy but I wanted to update