Shadow...When did you Suddenly become sexy?

*bing*

A soft voice spoke...

"Wake up purple hero. Wake up."

Vio shuffled around in his bed and snored.

"WAKE UP!" The voice smacked Vio right in the face.

"Geez geez geez! I'm up Shadow, goddesses, do you really want to do the deed at this hour?"

"Shadow! Are you talking about the Prince who got kidnapped in the middle of the night?"

"Wha-?" Vio sprang up from his bed and hit the celling. "Ow.~ I don't remember the celling being this low." Vio glanced at his surroundings to find himself in a prison cell. "What?! Where am I? Where's Shadow? Where's Magenta?!"

"Don't trouble yourself purple one."

"WHAT A MINUTE! WHO ARE YOU?"

"Why I'm your traveling companion, Ivan!" Vio clenched his fist. "D-D-Don't hurt me! I'm just a wee fairy!" Ivan said, his brown aura radiating off of him.

"You look an awfully lot like Navi, Ivan." Vio said through clenched teeth.

"Ivan is Navi backwards, that's why I look like Navi, duh."

Ivan thought for a moment.

"Or it could also be an anagram of Navi like AwesomeAgenderAuthor suggested ..."

"Grr...Fine. Where am I?"

"Prison."

"I know that!"

"Um yeah, you're in a prison where they keep the hylians they capture."

"They. Don't try me on the pronoun game."

"Geez fine. The bobokins capture hylians and put them in here. This is war after all!"

"What?" Vio says aloud. Oh that's right animestolemysoul 's request, fudge sickles.
"So, Prince Shadow. Where is he?"

"He got kidnapped remember?" Ivan shuddered.

"VIVI!" The prison wall busted open and there was Shadow, shirtless. "Thank the goddesses I found you!" His long purple hair blew out when the wind, from the hole, hit the back of his head. Shadow pulled his hair back with a single swish of his hand. His eyes had a certain glitter on them. And...are those muscles? Vio started to drool.

"Shadow, when did you suddenly become sexy? (A/N roll credits) Vio started at his defined abs.

"Wasn't I always sexy.~" Shadow growled and kissed Vio, "and is that a bug?" He looked at Ivan.

"NO LISTEN!" Ivan pleaded for his life before getting swatted at with a fly swatter. Sticky, brown liquid on the fly swatter was all that was left of Ivan.

"Heckin' mosquito." Shadow said and hugged Vio tightly.

"Shadow.~" Vio said.

"Vio.~" Shadow purred.

"I notice you're shirtless." Vio played with Shadow's only chest hair. "Any reason why?~"

"Yeah, it got hot out there fighting all those baddies."

"B-baddies?" Vio was all of the sudden anxious.

"Yeah, bobokins, those small goblin thingies, areaflos." (A/N, just gonna tag Minuit11 here, she'll find out later) Shadow answered. Vio gulped. "animestolemysoul wanted us to be transported to the Hyrule Warriors dimension. Don't you remember that request?"

"Yeah but, weren't you a prince?" Vio cocked his head.

"I am a prince!" Shadow said with glee. "Apparently I'm the Princess Zelda in this game and everyone wants to kidnap me."

"That's what princess's do the best!" Vio chuckled.

Meanwhile, Princess Peach was watching their banter through the cages bars, and glared into their souls, wanting to devour them, a flame flickered in her eyes.

"I dun feel like fighting tho. ;-;" Vio whined.

"Hey." A random areaflos appeared. "Sup?"

"KILL IT! KILLLLLL IT!" Vio snapped at Shadow.

"Anything darling.~" Shadow sashayed over to the areaflos "dinner tonight?"
and winked.

"Kaaaa.~" The areaflos cooed and died, dropping a small brown bag containing a weapon. (and a few rupees as well)

"That. Was. So. Gay." Vio said, getting a nosebleed.

"I. Am. Gay." Shadow responded and picked up the weapon bag.

Doo doo doo do! You obtained a baby rattle! This will be useful for next chapter.~

"A-a-a baby rattle? Don't we already have a daughter to take care of?" Shadow said, puzzled.

"I'm not even going to question." Vio said.

"Hey I'm Volga." Volga said.

"Beat it." Shadow said.

"Ok." Volga flew away.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"This chapter is boring." Shadow whined again.

"Well maybe if we actually fought enemies, it wouldn't be as boring." Vio said.

"Naw." Shadow said.

"Hi." Volga said again.

"I WILL SHOVE YOUR TAIL DOWN YOUR THROAT!" Shadow boomed.

"Eep! Ok!" Volga flew off again.

"I'm going back to bed." Vio said and laid down on the bed in the prison cell. "Wake me up when this chapter ends."

"I'm going to sleep too." Shadow said and got on laid on Vio's back.

"S-Shadow?" Vio said.

"Shut up and sleep." Shadow said and dozed off, shortly after.

Vio soon followed.