Hotel Emerald (Pt 3)

"Literally why are we doing this?" Blue complained.

"It's for Ganondorf!" Red retaliated.

"Yeah but he doesn't expect us to follow him in that big ass building?" Blue said and pointed to a rather chonky building.

"It's for Ganondorf. QwQ" Red said and looked at Blue with puppy eyes.

"Grrrrr, you're lucky you're cute."

"Yay!" Red gleefully cheered and pecked Blue on the cheek.

"I know the perfect way in there!" Shadow exclaimed.

"And what's that?" Vio said.

"This." Shadow crawled up the walls on the outside of the building.

"Good idea Shadsy!" Vio said and did the same. Red and Blue followed suit.

"You guys know that there's literally a door h- oh forget it." Green said and entered through the door. The inside of the building astonished him, there were conveyor belts every which way and doors, so many doors, as far as the eye can see. "Wow." He said. "Eh? What's this?" He waltzed over to what appeared to be a green tube on the ceiling and looked up.

On the ceiling

"Guys look! A tube!" Red said.

"Woah! It's so pretty!" Shadow said. "....And green."

"Eww, green." Vio said.

"The straightest colour." Blue added.

"Green looks dumb. .-." Red sighed.

"Why can't it be rainbow coloured?" Shadow asked.

"Because that wouldn't be very TUBEular." Vio said and cackled at his own sorry excuse of a pun.

"Literally that was the lamest thing you have said since the last book." Blue said.

"Oh yeah? And what did I say?" Vio said, crossing his arms.

"Uhhhh....." Blue struggled to come up with an answer. Vio cocked his eyebrow. "This." He said and pushed Vio down the tube forcefully.

"AIEEEEEE!!" Vio screeched.

"Blue! At this rate we will never have our own book!" Red cried.

"Sure we will...soon." Blue said.

"VIO! NOOO! IM COMING FOR YOU!" Shadow jumped in after Vio. "CANONBALL!"

Back inside.

"AHHHHHH!" Shadow screamed while traveling through the tube. Splat! He suddenly landed on something soft.

"OW!!" Two boys said in unison.

"OMGOSH! VIO IM SO SORRY!" Shadow said in a haste and quickly got up. "Here let me help you!" He held out a hand for Vio, which Vio happily accepted. The two embraced in a passionate kiss afterwords.

"Ugggg...What about me?" Green groaned from the ground.

"I don't know, what about you?" Shadow said, annoyed that his kissing session was interrupted by Green.

"Uggggggggg." Was Green's feeble answer.

"WHEEEEEE!" Called a familiar voice from the tube. Vio and Shadow took a step back. Splat! Red landed right on top of Green. He sat up and looked around "what is this place?"

THUD, THUD, THUD.

"Here comes Blue!" Red cheered and got off of Green.