Period.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" The sudden shriek of Shadow sounded throughout the shared house. (Try saying that five times fast)

The others were downstairs playing uno and gave no second thoughts to Shadows whine. "Erm Vio?" Red peeped up. "Aren't you going to go check on Shadow?"

"Naw." Vio retorted placing down a draw four, which subsequently made Blue curse and yell, falling out of his chair in a huff. "Neh Blue, whats got your panties in a wad?" Vio said, knowing darn well the reasoning. Vio gave off a Shinigami smirk.

"YOU MADE ME DRAW FOUR YOU RETARD!" Blue growled and picked Vio up by the tunic.

"Looks like its that time of month for Blue again..." Red said under his breath, with a slight sense of foreshadowing.

"P-PUT ME D-DOWN YOU F-FUCKTARD!" Vio said, trying to be menacing. He put his two fists up and waved them around in circles, trying to redeem his demeanor.

"You're about as menacing as a dirty floor." Blue spat out.

"Blue-boo!" Red cried out. "Put Vivavamos down!"

"Or what?" Blue scoffed.

Red narrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms in an uncharacteristically manner. "I won't bake you any more of my cookies!" >:(

"GASP! OK OK OK!" Blue quickly dropped Vio. "Your wish is my command Redipoop!"

"Good!" Red smiled sweetly, returning to his normal cinnamon roll self. "Now drop and give me twenty!"

"W-Wha?" Blue cocked his head.

"NOW!" Red snarled.

"EEP! OK!" Blue nearly face planted on the floor trying to get down there.

"Hehehe good." :D Red smiled again.

Green was just causally sipping tea, reading a Playboy magazine in the corner. Red looked over at Green. "I'll never understand you straight people."

"Meh, you don't have to." Green said and slurped his tea.

THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD

The sound of someone running down the hallway towards the living room, and wouldn't you know, it was Shadow.

"GUYS IM BLEEDING!" Shadow yelped.

"WHO HURT YOU?!" Vio said immediately going into full husband mode. Vio scampered towards Shadow and raised up his arms and glanced in his shirt. "Are you ok, what are your vitals? SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE HIS TEMPERATURE!" Blue bitch slapped Vio.

"Din, Vio! Calm your tits!" Blue snapped at him.

"I CANT WHEN MY HUSBANDO IS BLEEDING!"

"IM BLEEDING THROUGH A WEIRD THINGY!" Shadow wept.

"S-Shadow?" Red softly spoke. "Why do you have blood around your crotch area?"

"I TOLD YOU IM BLEEDING AND MY INSIDES FEEL LIKE THEY'RE GROWING TRAITOROUS!!" Shadow fell down on the ground and cried.

Green got up from his corner and sat down next to Shadow. "Poor baby." He snickered.

"GUYS! SOMEONE COULD HAVE CUT OFF HIS PENIS!" Red said and covered his mouth, freaking out.

"He'd be dead by now tho." Vio stated.