Blue and Red Decide They Need More Attention

...Even though they're adored by basically everyone.

Written by AwesomeAgenderAuthor Thanks to @Awkwardbluegirl for technically letting me write this and publish it to this book, and TheMeowfest because, I mean, you were a part of that conversation and encouraged me to write this.

"Red, I cannot believe this was your idea," Blue said, shaking his head. "I mean, this is unlike you."

"I mean, I thought we should do this, we deserve our own book, since someone doesn't seem like she's gonna give us one anytime soon." He huffed and crossed his arms.

"Red, give it time, she has a life outside of us." He huffed too. "Awkwardbluegirl is just very busy, and probably likes Vio and Shadow more than us, and we can be patient. Except we clearly can't. I mean, she was literally talking about it like, not long ago. Plus, we do show up occasionally in this book."

"I think you just like her, because she's blue."

"Meanwhile, you get anything cherry flavored because it matches you!"

"But you get everything blue raspberry flavored! I don't even like cherry!"

On the other side of the door, someone shouted, "What are you idiots doing?"

"Um...making out!" Red shouted back. "Also, fighting!"

"Red, I don't like blue raspberry."

There was a moment of silence. They decided to talk about this later. "Okay, so what's the plan?" Red asked.

"This was your idea," Blue pointed out, suddenly panicking.

"...Oh, right. Um..."

"Red..."

"Okay, okay! Um, so uh, we have to like..." He frowned and tried to think.

On the other side of the door, Vio and Shadow were sitting in bed—fully clothed, you perverts—fully aware something was going on, as Shadow listened to Spotify. "I swear, this KFC Cheeto sandwich does not look appetizing in the slightest, and nothing is gonna change my mind."

"Shadow, love, don't you think that Blue and Red are acting suspicious?"

"If I get another ad, I'm going to stab someone."

"Shadow, this is why people think you're crazy."

"This is a genuine complaint, Vio. I don't care about Toy Story, or KFC, or Texas barbecue or whatever, just let me listen to Panic! at the Disco."

At that exact moment, Blue and Red barged in. "You guys should get in the closet!"

There was a moment of silence. "Why?" Vio asked. Shadow was still grumbling furiously about how he didn't want Premium.

"Because we said so," Blue said.

"Guys, I got out of the closet years ago," Vio rolled his eyes. "I'm not going back in there, there's spiders in there and sweaters."

Red sighed. "You forced us to do this."

Red pulled out a picture of a spider and held it in front of him. Vio screamed and grabbed Shadow's arm, causing him to drop his phone when he had just started listening to LA Devotee. Red kept getting closer, forcing them towards the closet.

"SIRI, PAUSE SPOTIFY!" Shadow shouted.

On the ground, she responded, "Here's what I found on the web for 'cause dot defy.'"

"SCREW YOU, SIRI!" Red closed the door.

"THE BOOK IS OURS!" Blue shouted.

"AHHHH! THERE'S SPIDERS IN HERE TOO!"

"YOU IDIOTS THINK I'M GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING LOCKED IN A CLOSET WITH VIO?" Shadow shouted.

"What now?" Red asked.

"This was your plan!" Blue shouted.

"Give me the damn blue raspberry lollipop now!"

"Give me the damn cherry one!"

"You idiots do realize that come the end of the chapter, things will go back to normal and we'll be out of the closet, right?" Vio asked, calmed down. Possibly because Shadow killed the spiders, or through like, magic. Who knows?

There was a horrifying pause. "When's the end of the chapter?" Red asked.