Hotel Emerald (Pt. 1)

Http-Edgy requested for me to write this on my MB. Original video is above.

-Happy music plays as Red, Blue, Green, Vio, and Shadow walk through a random door out in the middle of nowhere. Above it, read a sign saying "Hyrule Kingdom." It seems as if they want to visit Emerald for some bizarre reason, I dunno I just need a thin plot lol. Little did they know a T-Posing Ganondorf was hiding behind the sign-

"Muahahahaha." Ganondorf laughed and disappeared before the next scene.

"Nice of the princess to let us come over for a round of Super Smash Bros, eh guys?" Green chirped.

"I call being Pichu!" Shadow said aloud.

"Hey! I wanted to be Pichu!" Blue snarled.

"I don't care, I just want to read." Vio sighed.

"I just hope she made lots of spaghetti!" Red smiled brightly.

"GUYS LOOK!" Green pointed to a wooden door that said T-Posing Ganondaddys Only. No Straights Allowed. Green looked rather annoyed by this.

"Tch. What about it?" Blue crossed his arms.

"There's a note on it from Ganon!" Green responded.

"Ganon?" Vio titled his head. "What does that pork tenderloin want?"

"I dunno.." Green said.

"What does it say?" Red said curiously. Green cleared his throat.

Dear gays and that one no one likes,

The chuchus and I have taken over the kingdom, and Emerald is now a permanent resident of one of my seven hotels. >:) I dare you to find her! Well, not that you really care about her...I'm just lonely and need someone to hang around with...even if it is Emerald :( please play my game. Pretty please? I promise I won't kill anybody! I just need friends...

"Welp we tried, let's go home." Blue said and began to walk away.

"Wait Blue!" Green shouted for him.

"Wha-?"

"Let's just do this for Ganondorf. He sounds lonely..." Green sniffed. "What do you say Vio, Red, and Shadow?"

Vio, Red and Shadow were crying on each other's shoulders. "Poor Ganondorf! He just needs a friend!" Red called out.

"I'm not normally one to cry, but that note brought me to tears!" :( Vio said.

"I'm crying because Vio is!" Shadow wailed.

"You guys are all babies..." Blue scoffed.

"Wait! We can ask the readers what we should do!" Green said and looked towards the camera. "Oh dear and wise readers. What should we do? Should we play Ganondorfs game so we won't be lonely, or should we just find something better to do?"

"This is never going to work..." Blue said while watching Red, Vio, and Shadow cry.