Shadow and Vio play Minecraft

Vio clears his throat and lowers his purple microphone to his mouth. "Hello everybody my name is LilPussyHater69, and I'm here today to play Minecraft. Now I know nothing about Minecraft except that Steve x Alex are canon and the Ender Dragon is gay for The Wither..."

A sudden Shadow barges in. "SUP VIO LETS FU-"

"SHADOW! IM RECORDING!"

"Oh sorry babe." Shadow leans into the microphone and whispers "let's fuck."

"SKSKSKS SHADOW!" Vio said. "Oh Din I'm still talking like I did two chapters ago."

"OH WAIT, are you playing Minecraft for your Youtube channel, PenisSlayer69?"

"Noooo I'm playing on my alt."

"Oh so PurpleEggplant?"

"NOoooo. It's the pussy one."

"Ohhh can I play with?"

Vio thinks in deep thought for a second. "Fine. But don't try anything funny."

"Don't worry I already tried something funny." Shadow said as he nudged Vio. "It didn't taste too good though."

"Wow thanks, you're going to demonitize this video..."

"OH LOOK AT THAT WHATS THAT??" Shadow pointed towards the screen.

"Thats...That's the loading screen." Vio face palmed.

"Oh then what's that?" Shadow pointed at a person who appeared to be farming

"That would be...I actually don't know but she looks ugly."

"It looks like a guy."

"I don't know about that...girls are always the one to have big noses."

"Why?"

"Cuz they are always sticking it in places it shouldn't be."

"Like air-powered hand dryers?"

"Ye-wait what?"

"Long story..." Shadow shuttered.

"I don't even want to know." Vio said as he clicked start game.

"Woah!! Look at all those servers you can join!" Shadow said and kicked Vio out of the chair. "I wanna play!!"

"HEY! YOU DICK FINGER SALAD!!"

"Mehehehehehe!" Shadow laughed evilly to himself and clicked on Hypixel.net. Once it loaded Shadow bellowed "OH MY GOSH I CAN GET A MINECRAFT BOYFRIEND!! LOOK AT ALL THESE STUDS! THERES A BLOCKY GUY WITH HIS ABS SHOWING, AND ONE THAT IS COMPLETELY PURPLE!!"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WAIT! I WANNA SEE!" Vio shoved Shadow out of his chair. "Holy mother of Din...he's gorgeous~!"

"Vio? Are you drooling?!"

"No, no, no of course not." Vio said and wiped drool from his mouth.

"Well it's no matter because I'm going to be the first one in his purple-coated pants!"

"Woah, woah, woah! Is that a bet?!"

"Yes."

"You're on you single celled algae." Vio glared at Shadow.

"Beeeeet!" Shadow accepted the challenge and walked over to the purple skin.

Am I colourblind because the only colour I see here is yours. Shadow typed in chat.

"Hmmph..weak attempt." Vio scoffed. "He hasn't even responded yet."

"Give him time, Vio. He might be busy staring at my perfected beauty!" >:3

"Ah yes cuz who wouldn't want to put their Minecraft bed next to a default skins..."

"Hey! It has character!"

"Wait! Where did that purple guy go?" Vio said.

"Oh no! We lost him!!" Shadow begun to cry. "He was so beautiful tooooooo!"

"Oh hush you baby." Vio said. "He left the game."

"Why have the gods foresaken me????" Aggressive sniffing and crying.

Vio's expression quickly lessened. "Hey hey hey, listen to me, it's going to be ok..we'll find another Minecraft boyfriend."

"W-weally??" Shadow said through puffy eyes.

"Of course hon." Vio embraced Shadow.

"Can we go look for one now?"

"Maybe next chapter." Vio kissed Shadow's forehead.

"Mmm I can't wait for the next chapter!" Shadow smiled.