Requestss + Update owo

Heya! We haven't done this in a while!

For Requests;

Plz nothing too complicating to write, like one of them forgetting everything and/or getting amnesia.

Just tame requests, I don't want to stress a bunch before school.

Thanks!

Update!

Who's enjoying the Vaalink book? I know I enjoy writing it! < 3

A chapter of this book takes a long while to write. Usually three hours plus a day of revisions.

I'm currently working on the newest chapter as you are reading this.

And also the school year is kicking in almost, I won't be one as much or write as much as I would like to, because well, the Vaalink book takes an extremely long time to write so more chapters will be uploaded, just at a slower pace.

As for requests. There will be little to none during the course of the school year. Sure I will open them, but on my breaks when I have the time to sit down and write.

As for this book, I will post more chapters in this, than the Vaalink book.

Usually they take me two-three hours to write, depends on the request. Therefore, I will be writing chapters in my own time during the weekends. I can't guarantee one every weekend but I'll sure try!

Anyone remember the Love and Lust series? Yeah, me neither. If you can recall five+ things that happened in the book, hats off to you and a big clap and a half@ because I can't! XD

I say that to say this, I will no longer be writing that mini series. Period. Don't try and change my mind.

ANYWAYS!

Please stay tuned and know that if I suddenly go inactive it's because of school.

Thank you for reading this! *muah*

Let the requests begin!

Requests are closed!