Summary

Meet Dhalia Breeze a successful designer, that took over her parents small shop after they died and turned into into a fashion empire. At the age of 25, Dhalia had managed to put her name on the top designers list around the world, but when you think you have it all: good social life, good economic position and a wonderful fiance, Dhalia is going to learn that life can change in a mater of seconds.

**************************************************************

Meet Christopher Blanchett. He's very successful British business man. At the age of 26 he's one of the most rich Bachelors in England. But even with all of his money,and all the fame his projects brought him. The truth is he's lonely because his heart and mind can't forget the love of his life.

~~~

"What are you thinking about?"

"About graduation day Chris, the day you just disappeared without a trace. Why didn't you said good-bye? I was your best friend. We were supposed to meet and celebrate. I kept waiting for you and you never showed up. I look for you and your friends had told me you left for the airport just after graduation. why?" I told him.

"You wouldn't understand if I told you"

"What happened did I do something to upset you? I kept thinking about everything and the only thing that I could possibly find was the kiss, did that upset you so much that you needed to leave?"

"Dhalia, that kiss was the best kiss I ever had, the reason I left doesn't matter anymore. all I care is getting you back" He said with a smile that reach his eyes.

"Well, I'm here and you better not disappear again Chris or I'll never forgive you"

" I don't plan on going anywhere" he said caressing my cheek "Are you okay now or are you still a bit drunk?"

"No, I'm sober " I said laughing. "Come on let's get inside" we got out of the car and Chris being the gentleman he is, opened the door for me and we got inside the house. we both sat in the living room

Join Dhalia and Christopher on their journey full of surprises and love.

Note: No part of this book is to be copy.

All Rights Reserved®2015-2016