3) London

Meanwhile in London.

Christopher's POV

It's been a long day at the office, and all I want to do it's go home and sleep.  I was going through some paper work when.

"Mr. Blanchett is Ms. Alexandria Balack again, she's calling about the deal" my assistant says through the intercom.

God, that girl can be very persistent. I would never make a deal with her or her brother Calvin Balack, rumor is her brother is involved with illegal business. I wouldn't want to be involved in that kinda of situations, after all my hard work to build my own company.

"Lucy just tell her, I'm not interested and please don't pass me any calls from her"

"Yes sir and your sister Elizabeth called and said to remain you, about dinner at seven in her house today"

"Yes, thank you lucy"

Elizabeth is always trying to make sure, I eat right and don't overload my self with work. I really love my sister, watching out for me because she's older by a year and after mum Rose died two years ago, she's trying to look for all of us. I love my other siblings too, the twins, Suzanne and Charlie but have a special connection with Elizabeth. Maybe it's because Suzanne and Charlie are still teenagers.

After a few hours none, of the numbers and words make sense. Maybe I should head to Elizabeth's now.  I took my blazer and my laptop and headed out.

"Lucy I'm going to leave early today, maybe you should do the same" I tell my assistant, a middle age lady. She's very efficient and nice to everyone who works here and very dear to me.

"Yes , Mr.Blanchett"

I get in my car and drive, through the streets of London leaving behind all the buildings.  And going to a more forest looking area.

After a few minutes of driving. I see my sister's house. Navy blue in the background and white on the windows edges in the front of yard. Flower path that leads to the door.  I knock  on the door.

"Mum uncle Chris is here"

"Mum uncle Chris is here". My nephew Angelo shouts. He's barley seven but he's very smart and talkative. "Hey uncle how much money you made today?" His big green eyes sparkle with interest.

"Hey, Angelo few bucks"

"Uncle, can you take me to your house for the weekend, my sisters are driving me crazy" he says as he lets me in.

" Hello brother" my sister comes with her baby a mirror image of his father same brown dark hair, and green eyes but all of their kids have green eyes.

"Hello Elizabeth, how are you?" I asked and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm managing these kids, preventing them from kill each other today but other than that I'm good. Here hold Mathew, I'm still cooking dinner" she hands me the baby and head for the kitchen.