8)The Reunion.

Dhalia's POV

Today was Friday and I had been coming to work for a week now. 

"Good morning Dhalia" Maggie my assistant says. she's very professional, despite been young - twenty one in fact. Maggie has proven her efficiency.

"Good morning, anything on the agenda today?" I asked.

"No, just the shipment for London. Miranda chose the fabric and designs for London's collection are in the display room if you want to see it" she said. her dark brown eyes meet my hazel eyes.

"thank you Maggie. By the way did you finally chose to wear contacts instead?"

"Yes, I decided to try contacts."

"That's great Maggie, you're young, you shouldn't be hiding your beauty".

Maggie was a pretty girl: dark brown eyes, black hair and a fair completion and slim figure. When I first hire her as my assistant I thought, as most young girls she was going to be a bit irresponsible. I was wrong she was very mature for age and I knew could trust her.

"Thank you Dhalia" she said and a red blush appeared on her cheeks.

As the days went by all my wounds had healed and I decided going back was the best distraction. After I pack all of Erick's things because it was sad to walk into my closet and see his things there -and he was gone never to wear one of his suits or any other clothes there. I cleaned the house and store all of the pictures, and everything that could possibly remain me of him in the attic. I wanted to move forward and keep doing what I like to do, which was designed and make clothes.

 I was getting use to my routine. Coming to the office in the morning to the afternoon and spending time with Miranda and other friends and going to my house.

I walk to my office, New York fashion week was coming; in a few months and I need to design the new collection. It was mid summer already, and I was behind in all my designing due to my accident.

I put my white Gucci handbag in my desk. and walk to the French window and face the view - New York buildings. I actually missed this view.

I walk to the other side of my office and open the sliding door, that connects to my studio my sketch board is the along with a long black table and on top were pieces of fabric for the new collection

I walk to the other side of my office and open the sliding door, that connects to my studio my sketch board is the along with a long black table and on top were pieces of fabric for the new collection. But what I didn't notice was that, there was my white wedding dress.

I walk up to the mannequin that holds my dress. Many emotions come to me, and don't notice I'm crying until one tear rolls down my face.

I need to get this dress out of here, is my first thought. I look at my outfit today which is a simple black one shoulder dress, and flats because I still couldn't wear heels due to my fracture leg.

I walk back to my office and pick up a clipboard from my desk and head to the display room to check the London's collection.

once in the display room I see Miranda there checking the collection.