Chapter 17

-(Y/N) POV-

"For Today's hero training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might, me, and one other person" Aizawa sensei informed us in front of the classroom. We all looked at him intently.

"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in-between. It's rescue training.

"rescue!" the class broke out into grins and excited chatter.

"it looks like a lot of work" I heard someone say

"right?"

"Idiot, THIS is the duty of a hero!" Kirishima argued.

"The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking the bus. That is all. Start getting ready." Aizawa said, walking out of the door.

Everyone started getting up from their seats preparing for training and made their way outside where we came face to face with Iida.

"Class 1-A, gather round! Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!"

I rolled my eyes and got in, looking for an empty spot. Izuku is next to Tsuyu-chan and the chunky guy who ate sugar to get ripped.... I saw an empty space next to Bakugou, but grimaced as I saw him staring at Izuku with death eyes. I guess I was staring at him for too long, because he glanced my way and decided that he found more interest through the window.

I walked up to him "haha hey Bakugou, can I sit next to you?"

"tch, yeah whatever"

'what's gotten his knickers in a twist? Didn't he just kiss me like a couple days ago?'

Soon after, Iida came onto the bus and his face changed.

"Guess there was no point, huh?" Mina commented at the distraught looking Iida who had his head in his hands.

"I didn't think it was this kind of bus.." Iida trailed off

"Your quirk is like All Might's" Tsuyu-chan said out of nowhere, looking at Izuku.

He looked like a kid who had been caught trying to get sweets...

"Huh?! Y-Y-You think so? But I...uh..." he said, breaking a sweat.

"Wait a sec, Tsuyu-chan, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk. They just kind of look the same."

My eyes went from Tsuyu-chan to Kirishima to Izuku as I watched their conversation, and the relieved look on green beans' face when Kirishima said that.

I could also let out the air I didn't realise I'd been holding...

"But it's nice to have a simple augmenting-type quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff! My hardening's strong against others, but unfortunately it doesn't look like much." said Kirishima as he hardened his arms and stared at them, observantly.

"I think it's really cool!" Izu piped in.

I propped my head up using my hand, smiling at the kid in front of me with admiration adorning his face.

"It's a quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!" Izuku conversed.

"A pro's, huh? But you have to think about popularity as a hero, too, you know." Kirishima pointed out.

"My navel laser is pro-level in both flashiness and strength." Said the annoying French-dude who decided to join the convo.

"But it's not great that it gives you a stomachache." Mina argued, putting a hand on his shoulder.