Can't stop now [Kai]

It was going to be today. We talked about it, we discussed for quite some time, until we agreed the time had come. My parents weren't home, they were on a business trip, so we didn't have any problem. I have to admit I was pretty nervous. My first time... with my first love and that happened to be a worldwide pop star. It felt like dream.

Jongin arrived when the stars started to be visible in the dark sky. Everything felt so romantic, it was perfect. When I opened the door, he was standing with a beautiful bouquet. He smiled and came in. I could sense he was nervous too. But that didn't stop him. We went upstairs to my room, it was not the first time he had been here, but it was the first time that my parents weren't home.

We sat on my bed, shoulder to shoulder. His face got closer to mine and he gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. Just when I was about to wrap my arms around his neck, we heard some footsteps on the front door. It couldn't be... my parents weren't arriving until next week. They were very busy... they were gone all the time. Why did they have to arrive sooner?

"Jongin, hide in my closet". He was perplexed. I could hear his mind saying <In the closet?>, but we didn't have much time. If my parents saw him here, I wouldn't be able to see him again. Of course I didn't want that! He was my everything! "If I go to the closet you come too! Leave a note or something! Say you are at your friend's" I don't really know why I listened to him, but I actually did. I didn't want to deal with my parents right now. Specially with Jongin in my closet.

I was hoping that my parents went straight to bed so Jongin could leave, but then we heard the thunders, rain was coming. Was this a joke or something? Like the whole universe wanted me to be grounded or something. I was getting frustrated when we heard my room's door open. We held our breath while my mother came in and looked for me. She turned the lights on and I'm pretty sure she saw the note. I wrote it like a memo, so it wouldn't look suspicious. With that she turned the lights off and left the room.

I could feel Jongin relaxing, he smiled. His eyes were wondering what to do next so I said out loud "I think we should wait here until the rain stops." He agreed and hugged me, I was cold but his arms were definitely better than a sweater. He kissed me again, he knew how much I loved his lips on mine. But his kiss was different, there was some sort of hurry in it. He pushed me against the closet's wall and laid his hands on the wall, just beside my head. Our tongues met, he lead all the kiss. I was melting to be honest. "Jongin.. we are inside my closet". I managed to say.

He didn't seem to mind. He carefully took my shirt off and continued kissing me. Then I helped him with his shirt and I felt for the first time the muscles of his arms and chest. "We have to be very quiet Y/N, or they'll find out" I knew, but since it was my first time I didn't know if I would be able to keep the silence.

After pulling down his pants he slipped his hands through my jeans and started to touch me. I didn't know this feeling. It was... delicious. I wanted more. I kissed him fiercely until he understood I wanted more than two fingers. I pulled my jeans down with panties and he took off his boxers. We were fully naked, I was amazed by his perfect body and his eyes showed me he liked what he was seeing.

He pulled me up, I wrapped my legs around his body and kissed him all over his neck. I could feel the tip of his member close to thigh. I was a little bit scared but I trusted him. "Breathe Y/N, you need to relax". As I did so, he slowly and very very carefully pushed himself through me. I almost screamed, I'm not sure if it was the pain or the pleasure, but he kissed me again, suffocating my scream. His thrusts were slow but strong and I just wanted more. "Jongin.. please go faster"..

I could sense his smile, while I said those words. My moans weren't loudly thanks to his kiss, but I was almost at my limit. I bit his lip a little, trying to hold on. And then I felt it. The fireworks, the sparkles, the flame. My climax was there and Jongin could feel it too. He came and we both made some noise, but the thunders were backing us so my parents couldn't hear us.

He put me down and kissed my lips once again. He broke the kiss after some seconds and looked me in the eye. "I love you my sweetheart. This might not be what you dreamed of but I promise it will be better next time". I could have died right there and have no regrets. It was perfect for me. I smiled and hugged him. We waited there, together, hugging eachother, for the sunlight to a new day. New adventures.