Meeting Aphmau

There was a knock at the door and Garroth got up to get it. He opened the door to reveal a beautiful woman standing there. She had olive skin and long black hair. Her eyes a shade of hazelnut.

"Hey aph, come in." He said. She walked up to me.

"Hey I'm Aphmau, you can call me Aph if you want."

"Hi Aphmau, im y/n."

"I'm going to throw a party later, at 5 so you can meet everyone. We've all kinda known each other from highschool." We laughed.

"Okay, I'll be there."

"Okay, and as the party's always end up as sleepovers, just pack some clothes and a swimsuit, since I have a pool." And with that she left.

"Well you guys should go back and pack. See you later!" I said and they went home.

     I went upstairs and packed. It was 3:00 when I was done so I decided to change and watch some tv. When I was done, I was pleased with the outfit.

     I went downstairs and turned on the tv

     I went downstairs and turned on the tv. After a while I checked my phone. 4:50. I grabbed my stuff and headed over. I knocked and Aphmau opened the door.

"Hey! We just got started so come on in!" She said and I walked inside.

     I could hear music. THE PLACE WAS PACKED!!! How many people lived on this street? I went and sat down on the sofa. I could smell the scent of alcohol. Great. A crowded house and possibly drunk people. How could this get any better? Just then, someone sat next to me. I could strongly smell alcohol. Great, now a drunk guy is next to me. This is what I get when I go to a party where I barely know anyone. I turned my head to try and see who it was. I looked and was surprised. It was.....
----------------------------------------------WHO IS IT? Stay tuned to find out!

- Travy