The fight that left me brøken...

I woke up to yelling and screaming. It was 1:36. Nick wasn't next to me so I could assume he went somewhere. I sat up and everyone got quiet. I turned around and finally noticed that I wasn't at my house.

"WHERE AM I?!!???! IM SICK AND TIRED OF WAKING UP AND SOMETHING BEING DIFFERENT!" I yelled.

It was only the guys. All of the guys. They looked confused and Garroth came and sat next to me.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. I'm here..." He said softly.

"You never answered my question." I said.

"Shhh. You're at my house. It's okay. There's no need to scream or yell." He said. Nick sat on the other side of me.

"Yeah, it's okay. We just brought you over so that you weren't lonely." Nick said.

"I mean, she would've been fine by herself." Garroth said, raising his tone and getting the guys attention.

"You should let her talk for herself. You're not in control of her." Nick picked up his tone, too.

"Just stop-" I tried to talk.

"What! Do you not like me trying to stand up for her? Jealous much." Garroth snarkly replied.

"Shut up! You don't know Angel at all!" Nick yelled. Max, Adam and Kyle immediately looked at Nick.

"WHAT THE HECK NICK!!!" I yelled.

"Y/n, what does he mean by 'Angel'?" Garroth asked.

"Nothing!" I snapped.

"It doesn't seem like nothing." He replied.

"NICK!!! YOU HAD TO RUIN IT ALL!!! I HAD A NEW START HERE!!! I GOT AWAY FROM IT ALL!! I WAS SAFE UNTIL YOU ALL SHOWED UP!!! JUST LIKE I MOVED FROM O'KASIS, NOW I HAVE TO MOVE AGAIN!" I screamed and burst into tears.

I ran outside and the girls were at Aph's. They immediately noticed and came running towards me. I didn't want to deal with it so I ran the other direction. Away from my house.
Away from Nick.
Away from my past.
I kept running until I reached a park. I felt my phone go off. I checked it. 23 new messages.

Kyle: Where'd you go?
A: Somewhere far-ish away...
Kyle: WHERE?
A: it doesn't matter.

Nick: I'm sorry.
A: if you were sorry then you'd stay away!
Nick: Y/n, don't do this. Don't run away from you're problems. We can face them, together. Please come back.
A: I can't.
A: I won't.

Travis: What just happened...
A: Nothing! Just forget about it. Forget about me...
Travis: I can't. That's the thing. Once I start thinking about you, I can't stop.
A: Not now! Just stop...

Boy Group Chat

Aaron: What just happened...
Travis: She yelled at me....
Garroth: Travis? What are you talking about?
Travis: I texted her and she snapped at me...
Vylad: Just give her space. And Dante, when we get this sorted out, we need to have a talk about you know what.
Zane: Does anyone know if she's okay?
Kyle: She's fine. She let me know.
Nick: Are you sure? Cause I just talked to her and it didn't seem like it...
Travis: Where is she Kyle?
Kyle: She wouldn't tell me...
Adam: Can't you track her phone?
Max: I can!
Kyle: Max? I don't want to know....
Max: Okay! She's at the local park.
Adam: I should go...
«Y/n joined the group chat»
Y/n: NO ONE COME!!!!
Dante: Y/n we are sending Adam. Don't worry.
Y/n: NO! DONT!
Laurence: Don't worry y/-angel, is that your name?
«Y/n left the group chat»
Nick: She doesn't want to be called that. We can explain later. Adam just left to go find her. Now we wait....

Everything was quiet. The world stopped spinning. But, my mind kept racing. Time was frozen. I kept going for them. For him. And he was gone. He is a new man now. It's like I never even knew him. It's like, we never even met. It was just me, sitting alone in an empty park, on a bench. It was quiet and peaceful.

No matter what I try to believe.

I

Am

Brøken