Chapter 9

~Baby, you're perfect (x2)

So let's start right now~

When Louis woke up the next morning, as they had all fallen asleep at the house after stuffing themselves with food the night before, Harry is up already, at Zayn's desk, drawing. "What are you doing?" Louis asked sleepily, throwing on a shirt, and going to make himself a cup of tea.

"I couldn't sleep. So, I tried to make tea, but we didn't have any milk, so I went out for some." Harry said.

"And what are you doin' now?" He asked, walking over, while wrapping himself up in a blanket. He had slept on the couch; Niall, Liam, and Zayn had slept in the bunk bed room, and Harry had had the last bed to himself. Louis didn't really want to move from the couch last night, so he had stayed.

"Drawing the hotel. I'm almost finished with the sketch, and then Zayn's going to help me make a virtual version of it." Louis nodded, intrigued, but also wanting tea. He remembered his desire then, and wandered over to the kitchen, warming up a cup and getting out the milk. Then, he got out some leftover turkey and started eating it out of the Ziploc bag. "I also think that I'm going to help Niall with a virtual version of the safe."

"Well, I'm going to take Niall and Liam out, then. Black Friday. Got to buy gifts for my family back home."

"Oh yeah, where do you live in England?"

"Yorkshire."

"I'm from Cheshire." Harry smiled, being more talkative. Louis continued eating, and then went to wake the boys up for a day of shopping.

---

"How many siblings do you have?" Liam laughed, as Louis continued loading up the cart at Target.

"I have five sisters and one brother." He smiled.

"My family disowned me, so." Niall said.

"Mine as well." Liam said, and the two high-fived.

"Figured I might buy some baby stuff to help Eleanor." Louis was looking very stylish in his Adidas as always, and he reminded Niall of a sugar daddy.

Louis picked out some random makeup items for the twins, some stuffies for the younger twins, an outfit for Fiz, and some housewarming things for Lotts. Then he got them candy and stocking stuffers, which he was planning to send to his dad, since his dad was useless when it came to that kind of stuff. He'd asked Louis to do it last Christmas, and he'd just do it this Christmas too.

Niall, meanwhile, used a bit of his stocked-up money to buy some toys for his nephew, which he'd just mail with a no-return address and not use a name. Liam decided to buy some clothes for himself, and he picked up a tea mug for Harry that fit his style. Ha. Style.

Once they were done at the store, literally shopping till they dropped, Louis got a bag of burgers and took them back to the house. "Wow, such a productive day." Zayn commented when they walked in the door.

"Give it a rest, you idiot." Liam threw the burgers at him. "We got the weapons stuff ready yesterday."

"Simon said that he's mailing it to Vegas, as of 8 P.M. last night." Louis confirmed.

"And, today we got the duffle bags for the cash." Niall added.

"Well, we got this virtual diagram of the hotel up. And we're almost done with the one for the safe." Zayn interjected.

"And we used Simon's credit card to order the suits and masks." Harry said, trying to act like Zayn. He confidently took a sip of his tea, but it was too hot, and he spit it onto Louis, who screamed over-dramatically. Harry burned red, and Louis ran to the bathroom to get a towel. Niall went to help Louis, and Zayn cleaned up the tea on the floor.

"It's alright, Haz." Liam soothed Harry, who was just standing there in shock.

Louis came out of the bathroom a minute later, with a red face, and got an ice pack to put on. He went to the main bedroom then, and shut the door behind him. Niall spoke for him. "He's a little tired."

"It was just some tea!" Liam exclaimed.

"It was about more than the tea." Niall said, mostly to himself, but Zayn heard it. So did Liam. But Harry? Harry, unfortunately, did not.