Chapter 20

~Baby, you're perfect (x2)

So let's start right now~

It had almost been an entire month since the group had met up in the conference room at Simon's business. This was the last meeting with him before they left in a couple day, and it felt a little bittersweet. Most likely due to the fact that Niall got everyone coffee and donuts again.

"Thanks!" Louis said, sliding the box over to his seat at the end. Harry made him push the box back after a bit, and as he slid the box to Liam, he noticed the way that Zayn was looking at the now heavy-muscled jock in admiration. Or lust. Most likely lust.

Simon cleared his throat once all of the boys had found a seat. "We need to discuss what happens once you all reach the parking garage with the money. Today is the day when we finally make plans for that, so I can buy you all plane tickets as my parting gift." Everyone nodded. "The plan is, each of you need to split up after the heist, so that you aren't all found together if something does occur. So, where is everyone going?"

"Home." Louis said. "I know the risks if they find my identity, blah blah blah, but I'm going home for Christmas."

"Understandable, Louis." Simon wrote that down in a little notepad, and then turned to the rest of the group.

"I would like to go home as well. To Cheshire?" Harry asked. "Because of the whole thing with my sister, and I haven't seen my mum in a very long time."

"Done." Simon smiled at him.

"I'm going to the Bahamas. I'm spending Christmas in the sun." Zayn said, nodding at Simon.

"Can I go to the capital?" Liam asked. "I've always wanted to go there, and there's a lot of great history there and stuff."

"That leaves you Niall. Want to go back to New Jersey? Just say the word." Simon's pen was poised above his notepad.

"Chicago, please." Niall said. "It's close to my family, but I won't go visit them because me mum will turn me in."

"I'll give you those plane tickets when I see you at the airport on Saturday morning." Simon said. "I'm going to need two of you to bring back the two bags full of cash to me."

"I've got it." Louis offered.

"Me as well." Zayn said. "And I've better buy a swimsuit because the beach sounds amazing after this dreary weather."

Simon talked more specifics for a couple minutes, and then he concluded the meeting by saying, "Wait at least a couple weeks before you start spending the money in excess. Each of you can take one bundle of cash with you on the plane to your location, and then if you call me and give me your address, I'll mail your cut to you. And please, wait a while before hanging out again. I know you are all pretty close now, but I hate for something to happen. Just...be careful guys." Their boss smiled at them finally. "Now go get me my money."

---

"I'm actually quite terrified." Zayn announced when they were in the car.

"Well, I'm quite hungry." Niall reciprocated. "Louis ate all the donuts, even if Harry told him not too."

"I'm a growing lad." Louis said from the passenger seat, since Liam was driving.

"You ain't growing anymore." Liam chuckled, and Louis mock-strangled him in rage.

"Gemma landed okay. She just didn't text me last night because she was exhausted and a bit sickly." Louis turned around and kissed Harry's knee through the pants.

"I get that you're in the honeymoon phase." Zayn laughed. "But stop it. You're killing us. Even Niall's barfing by now."

"Right after I live tweet it." He smirked.

"But guys! Seriously! I'm freaking out!" Zayn said. "How are we supposed to just rob a bank?"

"It's easy, Zayn." Louis said, doing a bad job at comforting him. "Once we're there, it will just seem like everything we practiced."

"What if I get really wasted that night?"

"We won't let you." Liam told him from the driver's seat. "We're a team now. We're here to see each other succeed. And we won't let each other down. Unless we want to get killed by Simon."

"Yeah, that's the only bad thing that could come out of this." Niall smiled, ever the happy-go-lucky mate.

Zayn just hoped that they were right.