Chapter 27

~Baby, I'm perfect for you~

"Niall's rope is set. Thanks, Louis." Louis was now back to eating his yogurt on the floor of the walkway to the safe. Harry was helping Zayn get the bags in the car, from the update a minute ago, it sounded like. Liam was keeping watch.

"You seem really unhelpful." Niall told him.

"Crack the safe already. I'm eager to get home and see my family." Louis laughed. "Oh, I forgot." He looked around, picking out a wall, and he pulled out the spray paint.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked, as he heard sounds of rattling when Louis accidentally pushed down his button.

"Shaking a can of soda." Louis lied, spraying the wall. "Niall, focus."

"It's hard. What are you doing?"

"Spraying some concept art that Zayn made. You can see when you crack the safe." A minute later, Louis was done, and there was a loud creak as the safe opened. Niall looked over at his art, seeing the 1D on the wall, and he shook his head.

"Let's get this cash."

"Guys, we're in." Louis said, taking out his folded up duffel bag.

"We're gonna get caught." Zayn was hyperventilating.

"Okay, you're right on schedule." Harry said.

"Almost ready, Liam." Louis said, and there was no reply. "Liam, you good? Harry, Liam's not responding."

Louis began stuffing money in his bag, and he heard the calls for Liam. "I'm coming in." Harry said suddenly, and Louis didn't have a minute to question anything.

"I'm full." Niall said, zipping up his bag. He helped Louis fill his, and then they shut the safe, put all of his supplies in the bag, and then they began to climb.

"Zayn distracted the guards. They'll be occupied for five minutes at the most." Harry said. "Get to the elevators as soon as you get out. I've got Liam."

Neither of them could respond, but they both wondered what happened to Liam.

It was a lot harder than they thought it would be. Louis wore his duffel bag like a backpack, and he could feel the rough rope through his gloves. "At the top, Louis." Niall said, from the top of his grate.

He pulled Louis up, and then cleaned up the rope for the both of them. Then, they ran. Liam was gone, Louis ran in front of Niall with a gun protectively. "Hey!" Someone yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Louis threw his gun at him, which knocked the guard out, and then the alarm was going off.

Harry was on the walkie talkie then, screaming. "The car's gone! I left Zayn and the car, and now both of them are gone."

"I'm trying to call the elevator for them!" Zayn screamed. They burst out of the doors, heading straight for the elevator. "They're towing the car. I have the tickets, but nothing else. I'm calling Simon now to reclaim it! Harry, boost something!" Niall repeatedly hit the close doors button as the guards ran towards them, raising the doors. "Service elevator opening now!"

The back elevator opened, leading them down the back and outside, to where Harry, carrying Liam like he was giving him a piggyback ride, was trying to silence a car that was going off. "Shush!" He screamed.

"Where's Zayn?" Niall screamed, running across the parking lot. Harry opened the trunk, and the two of them deposited the duffle bags there before shutting it. Louis put Liam in the backseat, searching him for wounds.

"What's wrong with him?"

"I found him collapsed in the conference room. Zayn helped me get in."

"Where is Zayn?" Niall yelled, as Harry started the car and pulled up. "They know what happened. They'll figure out where we are soon!" Louis put Liam's seatbelt on, making sure that he was breathing and his heart was pumping.

"There!" Harry yelled, pointing to Zayn, who was running across the parking lot, blood streaming down his face. "Louis, door!" Harry sped up to meet Zayn, and Louis threw open the door to pull him in.

"What happened?" Niall screamed, as Zayn shut the door and buckled up.

"Harry needed a diversion to get Liam and to get a security guard. So, I tripped, and I took down a waitress and I hit my head on a glass and a slot machine. Is my beautiful face marred?" Harry had been listening to Zayn's story, and trying to calm down, when the sound of sirens filled the air.

"Hazza, drive!"