Chapter 11

~But that don't mean that we can't live here in the moment,

'Cause I can be the one you love from time to time~

The next morning, it was early when Louis got there, and Harry immediately begged to let him use his car to go see his sister. Louis let him, with a warning to not get into any street races or crash it. And would he please, for god's sake, wear a seatbelt?

Harry had also made breakfast for the lot of them. The smell of it woke Niall up, and Louis beckoning Liam to the kitchen got him up, but Zayn refused to get out of bed. He sounded emotional, and he had slept in the big bedroom last night. "Zayn, food!" Niall yelled.

"Go away!" Zayn yelled back.

"What's his deal?" Louis asked.

"He got rejected by his crush yesterday." Liam said, shoveling more eggs down his throat.

Niall turned red angry. "How dare you reject poor little Zayn, Liam?"

"What?" Liam asked. "How'd you know it was me?"

"Because Zayn's in love with you!" Niall yelled, almost on the verge of tears. "Ziam is dead?!?" Niall ran to the bathroom and locked himself inside.

"I'm not gay." Liam said in his defense. "I let him down nicely."

"Then why is he sobbing very loudly?" Louis asked, pulling a cup of tea up to his mouth and glancing at Liam over the edge of the mug. 

Liam looked towards the bedroom, feeling terrible for hurting Zayn's feelings. "He'll get over it."

---

Zayn did not get over it.

The four of them went to the gym to workout for the day, and Zayn was running on a treadmill, his lungs heaving and face red from crying. Liam felt terrible, and finally turned off Zayn's treadmill. "Let's go get lunch. I'll buy so that you all stop hating me."

"I hate you more than Zayn hates you." Niall said, setting the bench press down. Louis, who hadn't done any exercising since they got there, smiled half-heartedly at Liam.

"I don't hate you." Zayn said, trying to contain his emotions. "I'm over it. Completely over it."

"You broke up my ship." Niall said, disgusted at Liam as they left their bags in the gym and headed outside. It was Simon's gym after all, and no one was there.

"Ship?" Liam asked.

"If you like two people as a couple, you ship them." Louis explained, since he was a Wattpad and Tumblr guy. Liam should've gotten the reference if he was a Twitter guy, but apparently he did not, because his next remark was...

"Ship them where?" He asked.

They walked down the street, towards the food trucks. "I need me a crepe. I'll buy one for me and Niall." Louis said.

"I don't want a - no wait, yes I do." Niall changed his mind, and Louis dragged him off towards the crepe cart.

"What do you want?" Liam asked Zayn.

"Some nachos." Zayn said, quietly. Liam made the mental note to get himself some tacos, and he ordered for Zayn and himself.

"And you know, Zayn. I really am sorry about -"

"It's fine, Liam. I am fine."

"It's just...you don't look like it." Liam grabbed his tacos as they came out, and they waited another minute for Zayn's nachos, before heading over to the crepe stand, which had a long line.

"Keep buying me food, and I think I'll be alright." Zayn smiled, sweeping his hair behind his ear. Liam thought it was a cute gesture, and smiled at him.

A little while later, they sat on the sidewalk in front of the gym. And Louis kept sighing dramatically while eating his crepe. "What?" Zayn finally asked.

"Do you think Harry would say yes if I asked him on a date?" Niall got really excited then, hyperventilating.

"The ship. The ship. Larry. It's real." Niall pretended to pass out, or die, and Louis continued.

"I like him." He said simply.

"Make sure that he likes guys." Zayn said bitterly.

"He does." Niall says. "It says so on his Instagram." Zayn had a painful flashback to stalking everyone, and he remembered Harry's bio as Niall said it out loud. "Treat people with kindness. Proud to be bisexual. G is my world. And a little green heart."

"G?" Louis said, more worried about that than the fact that Harry was interested in dudes.

"His sister, you dummy." Niall giggled. Louis wondered how Niall and Harry were so close. "And yes, go after him. And if he says no, you can be sad with Zayn." Zayn made a cheering noise.

Louis smiled, glad that these guys supported him.

And suddenly, Zayn connected the dots between the girl in the dialysis lab, Gemma, and the letter G from Harry's Instagram bio.

Oh no.